Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

It had been a few minutes since Charlotte sat in front of the locked door waiting for Yuna's return. After the sound of loud applause, Charlotte excitedly stood up from where she was sitting assuming the noise of cheering meant Yuna was done.

Charlotte went back to the bar of the inn to go find her friend who was still soaking up all the spotlight.

Some customers had noticed that Charlotte had returned from behind the stage and began whistling and waving at the girl.

"Back for another dance?" One patron asked.

"I am sorry but I believe this is the end of our show." Charlotte declined as politely as she could.

"What if I pay extra for another dance or buy you a drink, sweetings?" The customer persisted.

"My apologies, sir, but I need to speak to my partner about another dance. Again I apologize." It was clear that this stranger wasn't going to let it go so Charlotte began walking faster towards Yuna.

Charlotte was by the stairs of the stage waving her hands and whispering to Yuna to get her attention. Yuna eventually noticed Charlotte's arm movement's that gave the impression that something was wrong or she needed something.

Yuna smiled at the crowd and waved goodbye as she stepped off stage.

"Sheesh...you could have waited for me to finish." Yuna groaned.

"I'm sorry but the door to our room was locked and I needed the key." Charlotte made an apologetic smile.

Yuna rolled her eyes and started looking Through her satchel for the room key. "Alright, but I gotta get back to the innkeeper so we can get paid."

Charlotte led Yuna to the same room with the locked door and turned the doorknob to confirm that the door was still locked.

Yuna placed the key into the keyhole but the door wouldn't budge.

"Are You sure this is our room?" Yuna gave Charlotte a suspicious look, it wouldn't be the first time they accidentally walked into the wrong room.

Charlotte took a moment to think that maybe she did walk towards the wrong room.

Yuna turned to the door once more and sighed, "you could always just knock if you do not know..." Yuna said with a hint of annoyance.

"Sorry..." Charlotte lowered her head because she felt guilty for having possibly wasted their time.

"Hey, is anyone in here!?" Yuna shouted as she pounded on the door.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Neo would sit on the floor and start eating.Even though he wouldn't admit it,the food was pretty good.As he chew,he would close his eyes,going back to a certain memory with his family.With the uncle cooking,while everyone else was talking.After he finished,he would say,"Ok,time to chose your weapon"
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

The sound wouldn't reach Drake's ears, Victi's privacy spell would see to that, but that same spell would let her know about commotion, or knocks at the door.

She suddenly tilted her head and quirked an ear as the knock reached the magical part of her hearing. "One moment please, we have company," she says to Drake, annoyed.

She doesn't let go of the shard as she supresses the privacy spell, and shouts, "What d'you want?" toward the door.
Drake first snickers at the threat but freezes when Victi snatches the shard dangling around his neck. He halfway reaches for his sword, the fear that she’s changed her mind about killing him crossing his mind.

Then a flicker of irritation crosses her face as she flicks her ears at at a sound he, for some god-forsaken reason, can’t hear.

When Victi turns to address this issue, he pulls back, trying to rescue the shard and himself from her grip.

She sighs and lets go. A brief, nauseating wave of loose mana washes over Drake. "I was in the middle of using that to sense for the other shards, but fine, have fun with your panic and mild backlash," she mutters.

Both Yuna and Charlotte flinched when they heard a response from the other side of the door. Well, at least they could confirm that Charlotte was just the wrong room which was no big deal.

"Sorry, wrong door!" Yuna nervously chuckled, from the tone of the stranger's voice they might have been interrupting something important.

"We are so sorry if we disturbed you", Charlotte replied.

Yuna stepped away from the door, making a hand gesture to Charlotte to signal her to follow so they could look for the right room.

"No problem!" Victi calls back 'cheerfully', her lips tensed in irritation to make her mouth run the entire length of her jaws. She sighs and reactivates the privacy spell before asking Drake, "Could I get back to scrying now?"
Evelyn (played by Roxy_FNAF)

She eventually stopped dancing and puts the cloak back on. She quickly got serious again and began just walking again. She touched her snowflake hairpiece and sighed. "Just need to walk." Evelyn hated her newfound paranoia from her shard. She decided to just walk and watch the world around her.
The Archer (played by MangoNekros)

There was a handsome young man who was just leaning against the wall, arms crossed. He had his eyes closed, tapping his left finger against his right arm He looks like he could be of assistance. Maybe

Yuna walked over to the door across from the occupied room they were investigating before. Charlotte noticed from the corner of her eye that there was a young man leaned up against the wall. She averted her eyes away from the man to avoid having to make eye contact and watched Yuna try to open the door.

Yuna had placed the key into the hole and turned it a quarter of the way clockwise to see if it would click. The door made an unlocking noise that made Yuna's lips curl into a smile, but when she tried to move the door it wouldn't budge.

She let out an aggressive groan that even startled Charlotte.

"What's wrong, Yuna?"

"The damn door is jammed, again! Stupid low-quality inn!" Yuna kicked the door to release her frustration but immediately winced in pain as she kicked a little too hard.

"Ow ow ow ow ow..." Yuna grabbed her injured foot while hopping on one leg.

"I will go get the innkeeper", Charlotte muttered.

The young man laughed. "Looks like you could use a little assistance" he had his eyes still closed, but he heard Yuna repeated "Ow" a couple times. He opened his eyes and looked around, his eyes were light green

Yuna turned to the stranger and glared, the man's unwarranted comment was not helping the situation.

"Alright spooky...how about you wake and help a girl put like a true gentleman!" She retorted.

"Y-Yuna!" Charlotte cried her friends name as a way of scolding her for being rude, but honestly, maybe he didn't mean what he said or at least in the manner he said it she thought.

Charlotte turned to the man with a pleading look in her eyes, "could you help us open the door?" She asked shyly.

He nodded and smile. "Maybe after an apology," he said as he walked to the door. He observed it, before banging it with his fist a couple of times in different areas, before pushing the door open. "There, all done" he looked at Yuna "Spooky opened the door for you"

Luna crossed her arms in a defensive manner and spun on her heel so she wasn't facing the cocky stranger. She puffed her cheeks and raised her nose in the air like a bratty child that was just told 'no'.

"You started it...!" She muttered her face turning incredibly red.

Charlotte placed her shoulder on her friend's hand to soothe her bruised ego and turned to the stranger to thank him.

"We appreciate your assistance, kind sir. This is the third time the door had jammed on us..." Charlotte looked the stranger in the eyes for quick a moment to show her sincerity but instinctively turned her face away soon after.

She then turned to Yuna who was still pouting, she was suddenly reminded that there was something that they were supposed to be doing.

"The payment!" Charlotte cried.

"What payment?" Yuna looked confused.

"Our money for the show!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"God's I forgot!" Yuna put her hands on her head in a panic and ran off to the bar where the innkeeper was serving drinks. Charlotte turned to the stranger to bow her head as a way of thanking him again. She entered their room, closing the door behind her and begun to pack their things.

He nodded and leaned back on his spot, closing his eyes once more. He questioned how old Yuna was, as she was acting like a mere child

Evelyn sighed and kept walking. She eventually stopped and sat on a hill. She decided to wait with her eyes shut. She was technically meditating but she considered it waiting. She hummed a lullaby and waited. She touched her snowflake and kept humming. She knew she might be found like this but she wanted to relax for a second.
Praying that Raven is up to common mischief and not actually in terrible danger, Lisa changes course, making her way to a hilltop just past a break in the timber. Tall tree canopies cut to a pale morning sky as she mounts the slope. She needs a few minutes to collect herself; she’s exhausted from walking and flying all morning, and her throat is sore from calling for her lost cat.

I hope Raven’s okay; I want to kill her myself when she gets back. Her head swarms with conflicting frustrations and fears like this up the the hill’s crest, but they take a back seat to the start of her sighting a complete stranger sitting on the top.

A girl- likely Lisa’s age or younger -with long, unnatural pink hair and pale skin rests with her back turned to the chimera. Lisa freezes and starts slowly backing away down the hill. Now’s not a good time to run into strangers.

Except for an initial startled gasp, she remains completely silent. The ability to sneak is almost natural to her kind, and she’s eager to use that to her advantage.

((Saying this now, Evelyn is an adult, not a child)) Evelyn sighs and stands up. She opens her eyes and turns around. She immediately notices the chimera behind her. "Um...." She was very confused as to her it seemed like the chimera was scared of her. "Hey." She waved slightly. She chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head. She felt awkward as she probably shouldn't have turned around but she was stupid and did so.
She sits and eats as well. Her face practically lit up with delight as she ate the strawberry cake. "Oh sure! I mean I already have weapons but I feel like it would be unfair of me to just take one without asking them. So, maybe I can let them decide. Or even you." She sat up straight with perfect posture. Her ear twitched as she could sense someone or something near by. She stays calm not trying to alarm Neo or have whomever following them get suspicious. She grabs a pen and napkin. She writes Someone followed us. Dont be alarmed just be vigilant. she smiles. "Oh! Here is some places I would go if for some reason we get separated!" She says with a smile as she was writing the note. Although that was the furthest thing from the truth. "Sorry, I was just thinking ahead. So, the weapon of choice huh? Any tips? Advice?" She tilts her head elegantly as she rests her chin on her hands.
The Spartan (played by MangoNekros)

He watched the house, if she came ut, The Warden and Spartan would attack. They were never fond of demons, as they murdered people in their village

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus