Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for a Roleplay Partner? Hello (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I am here to advertise my ideas for a roleplay. I am new here, and I decided that I might as well start off strong. So, I created multiple topics that should, hopefully, interest anyone who is reading. So, how about I list them off and pray that someone (or someones) would find mine interesting? So, let me begin.
(Horror) Monsters Lurk in the Shadows.
"Have you heard of the Hypnotic Stalker?"

Urban legends recount a strange figure. A tall, lanky boy who watches over the dead and dying, who lingers in morgues, hospitals, and cemeteries to absorb the life force of the barely-living. They claim that wherever he is, chaos follows. They claim that wherever he goes, flowers wilt and leaves fall from trees. But what would you do if you met him? They say he will kill you. However, on one night, you see him. Standing alone, trembling. Sobbing over a grave. Is he really that bad?

(Adventure) Follow the Smoke to Find the Fire
"I don't think that smoke is coming from my chimney. Say, will you help me find it?"

"Keep away from Eghoim, The Lord of Flames". That's something told to all adventurers, or to anyone to crosses the mountain's crevasses. So many things are known about this dragon- that it's ruthless, cunning, and goes to extremes to meet its goals. It takes pleasure in pain, destroying towns in last-second fits of rage. However, there exists a ring- one that exists that can control Eghoim whenever the wearer puts it on. Only one has ever found the ring- however, he passed away because his own power drove him into insanity. Hundreds of years later, a mysterious smoke appears- a trail, leading into the mountains. What could it possibly lead to? Well, legends say that those who follow the smoke shall find the ring- but challenges appear on the way. A trail of trials, so to say. Will you be up to the test?

(Sci-Fi)Visitors from Above
"I seen an alien! I seen it with my own eyes!"
We can all agree that aliens are one of the most well-known mysteries to human kind. The ongoing debate of the questions of alien life is always quite the conversation starter.
It's a wonderful, wonderful night. The sky is clear, and tonight a meteor shower will commence. Near the end of the shower, one meteor shines brighter. But why does it look like it's getting closer?
The meteor strikes the soft soil around you. Looking at it, you realize it isn't a meteorite, but a space escape ship, the wings bent and the engines flaming. A small beeping is emitted from the machine as the door opens, exposing a knocked-out... alien?!

So, yeah. That's pretty much all I have... sorry if you were looking for more. I just really hope that someone enjoys this. Who knows- maybe that "someone" can be you?
ZombiesCrossing wrote:
Hello! I am here to advertise my ideas for a roleplay. I am new here, and I decided that I might as well start off strong. So, I created multiple topics that should, hopefully, interest anyone who is reading. So, how about I list them off and pray that someone (or someones) would find mine interesting? So, let me begin.
(Horror) Monsters Lurk in the Shadows.
"Have you heard of the Hypnotic Stalker?"

Urban legends recount a strange figure. A tall, lanky boy who watches over the dead and dying, who lingers in morgues, hospitals, and cemeteries to absorb the life force of the barely-living. They claim that wherever he is, chaos follows. They claim that wherever he goes, flowers wilt and leaves fall from trees. But what would you do if you met him? They say he will kill you. However, on one night, you see him. Standing alone, trembling. Sobbing over a grave. Is he really that bad?

(Adventure) Follow the Smoke to Find the Fire
"I don't think that smoke is coming from my chimney. Say, will you help me find it?"

"Keep away from Eghoim, The Lord of Flames". That's something told to all adventurers, or to anyone to crosses the mountain's crevasses. So many things are known about this dragon- that it's ruthless, cunning, and goes to extremes to meet its goals. It takes pleasure in pain, destroying towns in last-second fits of rage. However, there exists a ring- one that exists that can control Eghoim whenever the wearer puts it on. Only one has ever found the ring- however, he passed away because his own power drove him into insanity. Hundreds of years later, a mysterious smoke appears- a trail, leading into the mountains. What could it possibly lead to? Well, legends say that those who follow the smoke shall find the ring- but challenges appear on the way. A trail of trials, so to say. Will you be up to the test?

(Sci-Fi)Visitors from Above
"I seen an alien! I seen it with my own eyes!"
We can all agree that aliens are one of the most well-known mysteries to human kind. The ongoing debate of the questions of alien life is always quite the conversation starter.
It's a wonderful, wonderful night. The sky is clear, and tonight a meteor shower will commence. Near the end of the shower, one meteor shines brighter. But why does it look like it's getting closer?
The meteor strikes the soft soil around you. Looking at it, you realize it isn't a meteorite, but a space escape ship, the wings bent and the engines flaming. A small beeping is emitted from the machine as the door opens, exposing a knocked-out... alien?!

So, yeah. That's pretty much all I have... sorry if you were looking for more. I just really hope that someone enjoys this. Who knows- maybe that "someone" can be you?

Hiya, I love your ideas and my favorite is the Monsters Lurk in the Shadows. I would love to rp with you if you are still looking for a partner.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for a Roleplay Partner? Hello (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus