Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lost Fire Prince

Ryan (played anonymously)

Long ago the four elements lived in harmony. they were Earth,Water,Air and Fire! they where all allies until... the fire army attacked taking over the whole world burning down villages taking casualties they even wiped out the whole air tribe....... But stuck in all the middle of it is the fire prince Ryan. He is the one who declared war on the world. He felt very powerful until things started to get out of hand people where getting murdered and they where becoming homeless.
He didnt want it to happen this way he just wanted the power. So to stop all of this Ryan goes to his father "The King" to ask to stop the war and live in piece again but his father likes the power he denies the requests and tries to murder his own son. Ryan was immediately banished. Now he is on a journey to go to the other nations and their villages and try to convince them that he is against his father now and he wants to fight against him to steal his throne and put peace back into the world. Ryan is now trying to find his was through the central earth kingdom.
Ace (played anonymously)

Ace was the air prince. His father was kidnapped by the government. His mom got murdered by the fire troops, which was a tragic day. He forced the guards of his tribe to find his dad. Ace could not survive without him.
Ryan (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(Aj? they had no cars how bout ur mom was murdered by fire troops)
Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl)

((Lol sounds a little like Avatar.....))

(lol i love that show i juut couldnt think of anything else

(Ace this is not like zeros story there is no government
Hailey Peters (played by PandaGirl)

((Can I try?))

(sure)

A young girl walked along the Earth Kingdom beach flanked by several water tribe guards. She stuck her toes in the warm water for a second before moving on towards Central Earth Kingdom. Her tribe was counting on her to get to the Central Earth Kingdom before the winter solstice to discuss a treaty between the nations. All the current leaders were required to attend, and since her mother had died of a fire nation raid a couple years ago that left Hailey to be the new leader of the Water Tribe. "Sirgion, please carry me.." she said to her trusted guard and friend as he picked her up in his arms and carried her. Minutes later she fell asleep against him, dreaming of destruction.
((Good??))

Ryan the fire prince walks bye them kind of freaked out "Hey you girl he said,You know how to get to the central earth kingdom from here"

Sirgion poked Hailey to wake her up and she saw a man approaching her in fire bending attire. She jumped out of Sirgion's arms and gathered some water from the nearby ocean. "One step closer and you're sleeping with the fish." she called from behind her guards who had formed around her.

"Who are you?" Ryan said

"I'm Hailey Peters, Leader of the Northern Water tribes." She said looking at him. "And I don't take no crap from fire benders anymore." She said threateningly.

Ryan quickly attacked with giant fireball!

Hailey brought the waves up and drenched her, her guards, and the fire bender in icy cold water from the nearby ocean. Hailey brought her hands together and water formed from both sides of her and went hurtling towards the fire bender, quickly turning to ice shards as it went.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lost Fire Prince

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus