Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Fire Demon

Rodan (played by dantefrancis)

You lived in a land where creatures called Titan roamed the earth.However there was one that will Protect,and kill if need to be.After the villages saw the signs of an incoming war,you decide to look for one of them,on your own.The village elders said if you ca get one of these "Titans",you could come back into the village.When it turned dark,you were jumped by one of them,and it injured you badly.Then a creature that looked like it was born of fire,came to fight,and you passed out.When you woke,you would see the creatures face.You immediately kicked it away,and you saw the creature fully.It looked like a pterodactyl,but with magma,dripping from the wings.It had two horns at the top of his head,and it's chest was covered in spikes.The creature beak was as black as coal,and the eyes where a bright yellow,looking at you with curiosity.The wings looked like it had an armor of it's own.(You can create your own Titan if you want for your character)
Your text to link here...
Rodan (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

(If anyone wants to join pm me.)
Jonesy (played by AssassinPerson)

(I’m gonna continue off directly from the first-post prompt)

He had no clue what it was he was currently looking at. It was such a grand creature, there’s no doubt about that, but it seemed like it should be burning him right now. In fact, he’s not sure how his shoes managed to survive when he had kicked it in surprise. What happened before he fell unconscious them comes back to him. Another large creature had attacked him, and then the area became a bright orange, and he had been too busy freating over his injuries to really notice why the area became orange.
Maybe it was this creature that did it.

Considering how they looked, Jonesy figured that it was highly likely that this creature had been the cause. And... It didn’t actually seem like it was a threat. Not now, anyway. Was this one of the titans that the people at the Village wanted him to find. “I... Uhh...” he moves to sit up. Instantly, he notices that it’s a terrible idea to do that. He’s still injured. Transforming would probably sort that, but... He doesn’t exactly want to startle the titan or break it’s trust now. That’s why he continues to just lie where he was. “... Uhh... Hi. I’m presuming you’re the one who saved me”

Rodan would nod,showing that at least understand human language.The heat radiating from his body would be to keep the human warm as it was still night.The magma dripped from the wings,showing that he either came from the volcano or he's can regenerate magma all the time.Rodan would stay still and continue watch the human.He knew he had to get back to the village,but in the current state that he's in,he would have to wait.

Wow, that was handy. He was glad he didn’t have to spend ages working out how to communicate with it. It’s warm, he’s sorta glad that the titan is here so he doesn’t freeze...
... Not like a werewolf could freeze, anyway. Staring up into the sky, he wonders how long he might have to be out here for. The moon looks nice, it’s a surprisingly calm night, exactly the right sort of time for him to run around and explore. It’s just a shame he was injured. “How long, uhh... How long have I been out here?” he doesn’t even know if the titan could answer that without needing to speak at all. “And, uhh... Do you have a name at all?” do the titans normally have names? Like, actual names, and not just titles. If he knew more about the titans, he wouldn’t have needed to ask this question. Carefully, he adjusts his gaze again, just to look at how much of a mess he currently was. Jonesy was secretly glad that his clothes normally looked messy, it meant that this wasn’t unusual for him at all, and he’s surprised that his bandanna still hasn’t been damaged at all. In fact, it’s the tidiest part of his outfit.

Rodan would shake his head,meaning that he doesn't have a name,but would still wait,not trying to force the human to move.

No name, huh? Well, maybe he could think of something. It would be better than saying ‘titan’ or ‘giant volcano pterodactyl creature’ all the time. “Well, I’m Jonesy” he’s not sure why he’s introducing himself. It can’t talk at all, so it seems pretty pointless. “I... I would rather not be forced to stay here for ages. But, umm... The fastest way for my injuries to be healed isn’t really the best way... I doubt people from the Village care about finding me, though, so it’s really my only option. I... I would rather not be forced to lie here for hours, totally defenceless and with nothing to do” he’s not even sure how much of this he could actually explain. Or why he’s just casually having a one-sided conversation with a titan right now. If he wasn’t this injured, he’d definitely be questioning things by now.

Rodan would grab you carefully, and start flying.He knew where the nearest village was,so he started flying in that direction

Oh. Well. That works as well, he guessed. “B- Be careful” he comments. Even though he’s not scared of heights, he doesn’t dare to look down. Just seeing the world from so high up felt weird, and... Well, it wasn’t the most natural way for him to see the ground.

Once Rodan would land at the village, their where many whisper on how the fire demon was here.He hated the name. Due to his parents always being a temperamental couple, they would probably burn down a few villages when anger. He know a few other titans that hate the names that they have to al least try to live to, but they didn't care that much. He would see a few people that would take the human out of his talons.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Fire Demon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus