Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The day Mars Attacked her heart... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

douise7

First and foremost this role will center around the creativity of Mars Attacks! Including the comic books in which I enjoy much better than the movie. However, this role does not need to focus on Mars Attacks...other aliens can be used from our imagination or other fandoms! : )

This role will be a romantic one that centers around an Alien x Human relationship in which I will be playing the human and you will be playing the alien. Males and females are both welcome! This role dose NOT need to include explicit scenes if you are uncomfortable. Please do not do anything you are uncomfortable with. We can discuss more in PM if this concerns you.

Plot:
For the main plot which takes heavy inspiration from Mars Attacks and story-lines from the comic book the main star will be called Zar (if you’d like to choose a different name, please let me know). As a young Martian Zar was part of a small expedition team to seek out a planet know as Earth that has been visited many times before from Martian ancestors. However, things take a turn when Zar’s ships crashes leaving some of his companions dead from the crash and the others killed by terrified humans. There he finds a very frightened but a willing and helpful young girl named Jopsehine (my character). The two will eventually form a relationship beginning with a simple friendship to something, as humans call it, love.

Years following the incident Zar is now a mature Martian male and cant help but feel resentment and the desire to take revenge on the human race for killing many of his ancestors and the friends he once knew that faithful night. Now a high ranking commander under the watchful eyes of his superiors Zar and the rest of the Martian race/soldiers plan a full scale invasion on planet Earth: their only target to eradicate all humans and take the planet for their own to rule. But this proves to be difficult for Zar when he realize the only true love of his life is human...the one species he hates the most.

This role will be filled with romance, love, hate, angst, action and some depressing themes. However, we can change these along the way!

If anyone is interested please leave a message or send me a PM!

Thanks~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The day Mars Attacked her heart... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus