Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Beach girl. {Open role play for boys!}

Hollie (played by Quaxothekitty21)

Hollie was walking along the boardwalk in her black bikini with a short ruffle skirt at the beach with her bag. She walked down the steps onto the warm sand. The sun hitting her pale form.She set her towel on the sand and sat down. Putting on sunscreen. She took out her phone and started to text her friend. She kept on thinking about doing acrobatic tricks on the empty part of the beach where no one was there.

With a smile on her face she took her stuff to the part with hardly anyone was there. Most of the people in the empty part were boys. She rolled her eyes and put her stuff down. Then she started doing acrobatic tricks on the sand and she didn't notice you.
Prince Ameer (played by Sweetyceltic)

a frizby flew over the sand as two husky's ran after it, one the color as the sand, the other white with black ear tips. The sandy one leaped and grabbed the frizby then landed lightly on her paws " Good catch Sarabi!" a hansom young male sail walking up to the dog.. he had long red hair and golden colored eyes. patting the dog on the bed he smiled taking the frizby.
Hollie (played by Quaxothekitty21) Topic Starter

She heard the barking and she stopped. "How mercy..." she gasped as she saw the strange boy. She darted back to her bag and took her phone out and started texting again. Hollie looked kinda nervous and sick to her stomach. She put her phone back into her bag and she put her hair up into a ponytail still looking kinda nervous.

Prince had not notised her as he knelt down to pet his dog. he was gental and very careing in the way that he ran his fingers threw sarabi's long fur. Chess the white husky was sitting by his side like a loyal dog.

She just shrugged as she went to the edge of the water. She walked on the waves hitting her feet. Giggling she continued walking.

Prince noticed the girl, but dident think much about it.. there was always people on the beach. most just left him alone.. due to the scars that covers his torso and back most thought he was some type of gang member of something.. truth was Prince had been attacked by a tiger at a younger age, and was lucky to even be alive today.

She them smiled. "I don't need love to make me happy," she singed to herself. "It's not like I was always wealthy." she then stopped. "What is wrong with me?!" she yelled in irritation.

Prince blinked hearing her and stood up " Are you alright?" He called over to her. he had a soft voice and a slight Italian accent.

She blinked away tears in her eyes. Her arms were wrapped around her waist. She turned to look at him. "Yes I'm fine." she said sarcastically.

Prince blinked and sighed " Alright.. come, sarabi chess lets go" he said getting to his feet and begain to walk away ~ why do i even try to be nice to people~ he thought.

Tears started to stream down her face again. She grabbed her bag and ran off crying.

Pricne continued walking down the beach with his dogs behind him.. he continued to walk undtil he came to a privet part of the beach and walked up to a fench opening it he walked into his back yard and sighed a bit. ~ is my life always going to be alone.. my brother wants me dead, my father hates me." he thought sitting down in the grass.

She ran out of the beach crying. Not caring where she was going, she bumped into a tree and she stopped. "I'm such a crybaby.." she whimpered.

Prince just sat in his yard, his dog Sarabi down next to him while chess had gone into the dog house. " atlest im not truly alone, atlest i have you and Chess" he said petting the dog's head.

She sniffed and walked down the dirt path in silence. She wasn't sure why she was sad. Qith a shake of her head she dashed to her house to her brothers room.

Prince lay back in the grass watching the sky. After a moment he stood walking inside, he walked back outside with his guitar in hand " stay here" he said to the dogs and left back out to the beach. He walked onto the dock and sat down on a bench starting to play, and singing along.

(( the song is stand by Rascal Flatts ))

She came back to the beach at the night in her night clothes. She was sitting on the sand away from him. Staring at the water.

Prince just sat there playing his music he had stop singing and was now just playing the guatar.. he was very talented, not only could he play the guitar but also a saxophone, piano and many others.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Beach girl. {Open role play for boys!}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus