Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bumping into you. {Open rp I think for single men?

Tanner (played by Quaxothekitty21)

Tanner was walking down the neighborhood and he was kinda sad. He was trying to find a guy o be his father. But no one would accept. He sighed at that feeling. He walked on looking at the ground. His eyes shot open as he bumped into you. "Oh, I'm sorry sir!" he exclaimed and kinda backed away a little.
Alexander Merlanda (played by PandaGirl)

Alex grabbed the boy by the scruff of his neck and glared into his eyes. "Watch where your going boy." he snarled throwing the boy to the ground and continuing to walk down the narrow sidewalk. He wasn't in the mood for kids to be running into him, he had just lost his girlfriend and 600 dollars at the bar, he didn't need his shoes messed up.
Tanner (played by Quaxothekitty21) Topic Starter

Tears formed into his eyes as he was thrown to the ground. "I said sorry!" he cried and started to run away.

"Sorry isn't good enough in the real world kid." Alex yelled after him, heading towards his garage. He walked under the streetlights so other people could see his menacing figure before they ran into him too. He typed in the code to the garage and turned the light on with a clap as he laid on the floor under his porsche.

((WHEE1-articleLarge.jpg))

((I'ma reply tomorrow, Going to Kings Dominion today....))

((You going to reply again??))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bumping into you. {Open rp I think for single men?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus