Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lanterns unite

Olva (played by Freaysia)

Hello, looking for a either red or green lantern, preferably red, any species, male would be prefered as she has no interest in other females (natural primal instincts), but looking for someone to rp with, can be either a private one or public, either is fine i do not expect there to be any smut though i am not against it. if public i will warn for a fade to black and we jump over to private if you wish, though will not force the matter.

Basic plot is Olva just recieved her blue lantern ring during an invasion of the red lanterns on her home planet. Most of her people were killed, and they essentially forced her off (too primitave to want her sort of power threatening the return of the red lanterns) so she is forced to wander space alone and clueless about the universe, though she is slowly learning as her power grows. Your character finds her, and depending on their aligance, it can start off good or very badly to begin. She is against killing and will only resort to it if she has no choice or can not save the other in time. She has yet to meet the other blue lanterns, so as of the moment she believes she is the only one like herself.

please message me privately or reply here if you are interested! (pointer: This will not be following any form of plot line related to any of the movies or franchise shows related to the DC universe, this will strictly be of our own creative writing, so only asking you to bring plenty of creative thoughts and ideas to plot with!)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lanterns unite

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus