Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

It made a gargled groan from it's position on the floor, shadows leaking from it's ragged form.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody shrinks away, feeling a precence that does not need his healing. Walking somewhat bended, as his usual height is really big
Mother Nature (played by Dark_Cupid)

She walks around and looks at the creature, "Where am I?"

It spoke in a weak, hoarse voice. "An in-between place, neither here nor there." It said, it's answer intermittent with coughs.

She shivers at the thought, "Am I dead?"

It chuckled weakly, unable to stand. "No, at least, I doubt it."

A small looking teenager, in a corner of his highschool, is crying, sobbing quietly and feeling lost and alone, the cuts on his arms providing a dull ache and the burn that seemed to stay. His wide honey coloured eyes filled with tears and haunted with the person whom couldn't get rid of. It hurt, and he hated it so much. He then seemed to remember something, and he pulled out a little sticky note, one of multiple he'd been getting recently on his window. That wasn't the baffling part whoever, what was was the fact his bedroom was on the second floor, and there was nothing to climb up with. The little yellow note read: 'You matter to me, more than myself' and it somehow made his chest swell with warmth. Whomever gave him these little notes sure knew how much of a sap he was.

((:D)) Nobody watched the boy from afar, feeling happy that he could make the poor younglings burden and weigh less. He wanted the boy to be happy, and happy he would be if it weren't for that boy's 'family'. He took a deep breath, his eyelights appearing red before disappearing. This was the most indirect way to introduce himself to the boy, whom was already questioning his own sanity, so he needed to be tactfull, and carefull.

It crawled over to Mother Nature, moving slowly and shakily.

(XD Yup!) Nobody watched as the boy eventually got up, wiped his eyes and walked torwards the dirrection of his home, as Nobody parted ways with the child and walked throught the forest instead, hiden and silent.

The Wanderer wrote:
It crawled over to Mother Nature, moving slowly and shakily.
She holds out her hand as if to say, 'it's okay I'm here'

It let out a rasping chuckle, the rags making up it's body decaying.

She smiles at the creaure

It extended one of it's arms, grasping her hand as if it were drowning. "Help..."

She grabs it's hand, "Don't let go"

It nodded, it's grip tightening as it started to reform. "Th..ank..."

She smiles at him, "Anything to help"

It stood weakly, contact with an immortal being having helped it heal. It then turned to look in Lillith's direction, knowing that it was too weak to help anymore.

"Leave her be, she won't help you especially with the state you are in"

"I know, but i can't help the man she is targeting." It said, it's voice already sounding better.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus