Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Homeworld: Quest for Sajuuk. a Homeworld 2 RP

In the First Time, the Great Hyperspace Core was found.
With it came the gift of interstellar travel and the Outer Rim Trade Routes were established, uniting the galaxy in peace.
Four thousand years passed before the Second Core was discovered on a desert planet.
Pain and bloodshed followed its wake, but the Exiles returned to their Homeworld... Hiigara.
A young woman led them across the galaxy, and it is she who will lead them again. Her name is Karan S'jet.
This is the story of the End Time. We know this, because the Third Core has been found...
Under the dark influence of this Core, the Taiidan have risen under a new leader, a Vaygr Warrior-Lord named Makaan.
He calls himself the Sajuuk-Khar, the Chosen One.
Many systems have already fallen under his shadow and his eyes are set upon Hiigara.
Deep inside the Great Derelict at Tanis, construction of a new Mothership is underway, Pride of Hiigara.
Once more, the exiles will face the coming darkness.
Meanwhile, a Hiigaran Outer Ring Outpost is first to feel the fury of the Vaygr.

This game is set parallel to the events of the game, players will take the roles of a small Higarain fleet, with direct control of a squadron of ships up to Frigate class, although i will accept up to two Destroyers.

I will take command of the Flagship of the fleet, Sword of Sajuuk, a Higarian Carrier as well as any hostiles encountered, but if anyone wants to be the badguys, PM me and we should be able to work something out.

The Sword of Sajuuk is a standard Hiigarian carrier, and players will be able to replenish loses or build up their command group by requesting new ships to be built as long as the ship scurvies. (Up to frigate class.)

The Fleet is currently resupplying at the shipyard Naabal, and will deploy onto it's mission once it is complete. (I.E. when we get enough players.)
Info on the game can be found here: http://homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Sword of Sajuuk Carrier:
Model: Type A Hiigaran Carrier
Max Speed: 75m/s
Armament:

*4 x Hull Defense Guns

Other Systems:
* 3 x Hangar bays Hiigaran_carrier.jpg[Img]* 1 x Resource Bay * 3 x Production slots *Fighter *Gunship *Frigate * 2 x Module slots * 1 x Sensor slot";[/img]

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Homeworld: Quest for Sajuuk. a Homeworld 2 RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus