Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elven march RP series. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hey guys!

This is a post about an RP series I'll be starting in my group Esperia. an appliance with a character will have to be made, it's taking place in the group's world that I created :)

It'll be a long term RP, divided into different smaller RP's. The main concept will be simple: THe elves of Nydaella plan to cross the bottomless gorge, march north through the neutral territory of Nillestra to eventually lay siege to the northern Asiroth empire-controlled city of Jomath.

RP 1: the bridge.
This RP will be about the characters finding out that the elves are building a bridge over the gorge, and are nearly finished. They'll attempt to sabotage, fail, and the elves will cross, marching into Nillestra.

RP 2: The forest
The characters will attempt a guerilla warfare against the elves, making use of whatever help they can get in the neutral grounds.

RP 3: The river
Making use of a small mercenary army they managed to gather, they'll hold the elven march at a fast-flowing river for several days. (might be combined with RP 2)

RP 4: The Wasteland
The characters retreat over the northern wastes of Nillestra, in an attempt to reach the city of Jomath before the elves do. This will be a cat and mouse game.

RP 5: The siege of Jomath
Title speaks for itself :)

If people are and stay interested, this RP might extend into more parts. If not, it will end at Jomath :)

One important note is that you don't have to use the same character for every part of the RP. Your characters might not be interested in defending the Asiroth empire anymore, and decide to leave, or others may hear about their plight and join (for example) halfway! This is to prevent restricting you to the same character over and over again, and to allow some diversity to enter the RP.

If you are interested, leave a reply here!

EDIT: here's a map I drew. It's small, but it's good enough to show where stuff is :)

901015_4712391975907_2103747846_o.jpg

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elven march RP series. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus