Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » My best friend day gift

Okay so this is what my best friend, Ansley made for me for best friends day and I love it so much! <3

She truly is my best friend, no one knows me better than her. I can talk to her about anything and know that she won't judge me and will accept me for who I am, with all my faults and craziness. She is the best friend I could have ever wanted. I really love her like a sister, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. I would give my life for her.

I thought that I would share this will all of you because this is just so wonderful. The pictures at the end are more recent ones of me. I swear, this girl is the best. Since I met her, my life has completely changed. Even though we are two different people, we couldn't be closer than, well, as close as we are. Hehehe, I can't describe it, but I really do hope with all my heart that she will always be by my side to help me weather the storm that life might hold.
It's great to see that you have such an amazing best friend. I believe everybody needs someone to pull them up when the fall in the water, and vise versa. Not only does it keep us dry, but it keeps us grounded. Keep up the friendship!
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

I will do that. ^_^ I love my best friend(like a sister). She has always been there for me and I have always been there for her. We are complete opposites, but we get along as though we grew up together all our lives.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » My best friend day gift

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus