Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire x Warewolf rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yep. Vampire x Warewolf rp. Romance. PG-13. Cleshay and tacky, I know. But the thing about this is, we can come up with whatever we want as long as it stays vampire x Warewolf. Preferably something in modern-day society. But like I said, we can do whatever.

I'd like someone who responds at least a few times a day and who won't try to overpower and dominate the rp. Also someone whose nice and wont ghost me. If you're interested, let me know and maybe we can make a good rp happen :)
Hi there I'm interested.
I'm not sure if you're still looking, but if so, I'd love to do a roleplay with you!
KatieTheGreatie Topic Starter

Sounds good to me!
I'd like to try something out with you!
I'm interested in this seems fun!
Baek (played anonymously)

Hi. My character is a vampire, and I'm interested in joining
Baek (played anonymously)

Hello. Do you want to start the game?
KatieTheGreatie wrote:
Yep. Vampire x Warewolf rp. Romance. PG-13. Cleshay and tacky, I know. But the thing about this is, we can come up with whatever we want as long as it stays vampire x Warewolf. Preferably something in modern-day society. But like I said, we can do whatever.

I'd like someone who responds at least a few times a day and who won't try to overpower and dominate the rp. Also someone whose nice and wont ghost me. If you're interested, let me know and maybe we can make a good rp happen :)
Hey! I'm interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire x Warewolf rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus