Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire x Warewolf rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yep. Vampire x Warewolf rp. Romance. PG-13. Cleshay and tacky, I know. But the thing about this is, we can come up with whatever we want as long as it stays vampire x Warewolf. Preferably something in modern-day society. But like I said, we can do whatever.

I'd like someone who responds at least a few times a day and who won't try to overpower and dominate the rp. Also someone whose nice and wont ghost me. If you're interested, let me know and maybe we can make a good rp happen :)
Hi there I'm interested.
I'm not sure if you're still looking, but if so, I'd love to do a roleplay with you!
Sounds good to me!
I'd like to try something out with you!
I'm interested in this seems fun!
Baek (played anonymously)

Hi. My character is a vampire, and I'm interested in joining
Baek (played anonymously)

Hello. Do you want to start the game?
KatieTheGreatie wrote:
Yep. Vampire x Warewolf rp. Romance. PG-13. Cleshay and tacky, I know. But the thing about this is, we can come up with whatever we want as long as it stays vampire x Warewolf. Preferably something in modern-day society. But like I said, we can do whatever.

I'd like someone who responds at least a few times a day and who won't try to overpower and dominate the rp. Also someone whose nice and wont ghost me. If you're interested, let me know and maybe we can make a good rp happen :)
Hey! I'm interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire x Warewolf rp (closed)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus