Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this site

Hey! Welcome to the site! I love warframe! (Ivara/Frost/Zephyr)

I hope you find what you're looking for!
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy that you found this wonderful and friendly site with an amazing community... If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP." There, you will find the exact roleplay that you please. Or... You could create a forum topic that will be exactly what you are looking for!

If you need any more help with figuring out the site or starting things up I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦
-nova-core-

Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great stay here :)
dizzymustang Topic Starter

Eniiko wrote:
Hey! Welcome to the site! I love warframe! (Ivara/Frost/Zephyr)

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Thank you! my fav Warframes are Valkyr, Garuda, Nova, Ivara, Limbo (dont hate xD) and Gara <3

Sadly I havent found anything yet but I may try and post a topic of warframe with a starter in hopes to get some friends there.

AmongstTheStars wrote:
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy that you found this wonderful and friendly site with an amazing community... If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP." There, you will find the exact roleplay that you please. Or... You could create a forum topic that will be exactly what you are looking for!

If you need any more help with figuring out the site or starting things up I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦

I appreciate that, thank you :) I will be sure to post something in the forums if I cannot find anything.

-Nova-Core- wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great stay here :)

Thank you :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃

NSFW- not safe for work which means 18+ themes
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0050.gif

Thank you all :) I may post up a starter within a forum soon when I can come up with an idea on how to start one xD It may be in the adult 18+ section with how my character is.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus