Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone

I only have one character made, but that's fine, I don't really have any interest in RPing as anyone else. I'm open to all kinds of RP, but adventuring usually has to play an important key. You don't have to understand what the stats on my character page mean, it's just there to give you an idea that I have scaled my character's proficiencies very well. If you're interested in conducting a RP with me, please send me as a message. I only play as one character.

If you would like to know a little bit more about the statistics mean, I might tell you. It's not really that important in the case of freeform though. I'm just as open to one-on-one RP as I am with group. I'll be free most of the Summer.
Hey you! Welcome! I hope you have a good time here! =D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I hope you find tons of RP adventure. :) I took a peek and I'm not sure I recognize the game system your stats come out of. Is it from something, or your invention?
Kytaari Topic Starter

It's a self-invented system called the Journeyman system. It's still kind of in the development. I may explain how to read it when it gets more flourished and I have the time.

I'll be sure to browse the forum to find some interesting storylines. I can fit my character into mostly any mileau, so I'm not that worried about a lack of content. I appreciate the support.
HRA

Well, I would like to say WELCOME!

Though, I think I might be a little late. I saw your system, and it reminded me of Runescape and their damage calculation algorithm for the weapons. Nice Job!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus