Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Artwork~!(Closed)

Yes, I am going to try my hand at doing some free artwork. I want to try to do different styles than what I usually do. I really have been wanting to do some artwork, but I just don't know what to do so here this is! My artwork can be seen in my character's galleries and on my deviantART account. I can do more detail artwork, but lately I didn't want to do it, but now I do want to try again so, if you would like some free character art, please do just reply to this with your character or send me a PM. :)
PICK. ME!!!!! 8I

This girl did some awesome work for me already, but I want more, and I cant find anywhere else to get artwork. And DollDevine or anything doesn't carry my character's "ensemble" D:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!?!
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Well, what is it that you want me to do? XD
Stop global warming in the next hour.

OR

Draw me some artworks ^_^

XD I mean, what do you want to do for the artwork?
What can you do?

I'm hoping for a shot of him using his powers or something. But if y can't thats cool. He only has ONE pic, and I just need more :/

Alright, I'll see what I can do. ^-^
rearwy!?!?

OH, PRAISE THE HEAVENS, MY CALLS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! :D :firefly-is-over:
If you're Wanting to do another, my guys could use some faces. If you're up to a challenge I have two characters that are twins (do t look for em, they're anonymous) an are guy n' girl. O.o Dun Dun DUNNN!

Sure, I would love to do your twins! I'm almost done with Otaku's request so I would be able to get started on yours soon! Just send me a PM to the link of your twins and I promise I won't tell anyone. ^_^
Awesome, I'll do that I've I get my computer and aren't on mah iPod. If I have certain things I am looking for are you okay with that? (They're profiles are a pet project of mine). If not s all good!

Edit: That sounded needier than intended, ignore it all :P I shall pm you when I can. Thanks for doing this!

That is fine, don't worry about it at all. ^^
Can I get in line again? XD

Your work is just so awesome :blue:

Sure, but I was finishing up your first request and saved it. I had to shut down my computer because it was running slow and when I was about to finish up your first request, it deleted it. So, now I have remake it all over again. D:
:I((e_o))......
That's........fine :s((e_o)).......
Take your time :I((D:))............
._. (((:firefly-is-over::firefly-is-over::firefly-is-over:)))

The thing is that I was working so hard, I was trying to make the fire look epic! :firefly-is-over:
(He doesn't use fire, so I was just gonna say he was playng with energy or something XD)

I'm sorry tho XD
Didn't that happen last time?

I think so. o.o I don't think my computer likes your style for characters. XD
W/e.
cuz ***** I'm Fabulous! ^^

Oh wow. XD Well, I'm remaking it and I'm adding a lot of shading, like I did in this picture!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Artwork~!(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus