Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A True Soldier (Open)

Vector's light brown combat boots crunched the dry leaves. The pale moonlight passed overhead, then it quickly retreated behind the tree's long thick branches. His camo gear helped keep him hidden in the forest. His assault rifle thumped on his back, along with the two pistols strapped to his thighs. The metal frags line around his belt glimmered in the light as it protruded overhead after leaving the protection of the branches. His helmet wobbled slightly on his head. There was commotion in the bug ahead of him. He took cover behind a nearby tree. He peeked around the corner ready for an attack. A small bunny popped his head out of the bush, looked around, then hopped across the forest floor. He laughed quietly to himself. "Damn bunny, you almost made me have a heart attack." Vector exited his cover an continued to walk. He approached an opening. He looked out, he was temporarily blinded from a spotlight. Two armed men walked toward him. Their guns were aimed for his head. He grinned. Vector rolled dodging a bullet. He then sprinted toward the closest man sliding into his feet making him fall over. The second man was dazed from an upper cut to the jaw. Vector then did a spin kick snapping his neck like a flimsy branch. He grabbed the two bodies and dragged them into the under-brush and hid them. "Delta to Bravo, requesting immediate back-up."
The commander of Bravo Luke, or also know as Lucas was starring at the bright, newly cleaned monitor at the combat boots that he has wanted sense he first put on the ragged literally torn boots at boot camp. They where leather and had sections of camo-green with cushioned padding on the sole. Lucas just racked up the money to get them and was in the middle of day dreaming about them when he heard the stations radio. "Delta to Bravo requesting immediate backup". "Ooh shit!" Lucas reaction to the radio call gave him as close to a heart attack that he will ever get not in battle. "rally up Bravo! We are going help are Conrad!"
Vector Maithon (played by Sorrow_Knight) Topic Starter

Vector nodded in approval, he then responded by speaking into his COM. "Thanks." He then took the men's uniforms and dressed himself in them. He then hid the bodies in a nearby bush, he kept his COM. He also traded out his gun for the AK47. He made his way across the yard to the enemy facility. He entered a squad that was marching into the facility. He quickly got in line and clicked on his COM. "I am entering the building, I may loose radio contact." He responded in a hushed voice.
"Roger that. The facility is about five-hundred clicks away we will be there A.S.A.P" Lucas clicked off the radio and then rushed to his closet to get ready. Putting on his old and used dark green camouflage gillie suite brought him back some dark times, dark times that he refused to remember. Lucas used to be a sniper for one of the toughest divisions in the U.S army, but that was before he become leader of a special task force that we all know as Bravo. He knew that his shot was not as nearly as good as it was before, but there was no time to get back into shape. They needed to get out of there. They were already behind schedule. Slowly he walked out of his cabin and headed to the air field at St. Jones Fort. once he got there he saw one of his team members Mason. "Is all the equipment ready Mason?" Lucas asked steadily. "Yes sir. every thing is on this truck that we'll need for this current operation. We got mostly stealthy equipment like silenced pistols to rifle, all the way down to the silenced sniper.I could go all day, but we should start moving sir. no?" ya...ya go start the truck and get every one in it. I'll be there in a sec. Lucas was thinking. don't you worry Delta we are on our way.

"Just get here as fast as that humvee can." He fixed the bandana around his mouth and whispered into his COM. "Delta out." Vector continued walking, he soon came to a large room with many lounging enemies. It must either be the lounge area or cafeteria. Vector broke off from the group and snuck down the hallway he broke off to. He came to a few doors. He decided to pick the second one, as he opened it three armed men were staring at him with scarred faces. Their guns were immediaetly fixed on Vector's forehead. Vector sighed. He pulled out a pistol and wasted a few shells on the closest guy. He then grabbed a smoke grenade strapped to his belt hidden under his uniform. He pulled the pin with his teeth then spit it out. His hand recoiled and then let the grenade fly into the room. When the smoke bomb went off Vector came out of his cover and emptied the rest of his ammo into the remaining men.

An earpiercing alarm sounded in the building. "Shit." Vector tore off his 'uniform' and sprinted to the main door. He stopped mid-stride as he saw it was heavily guarding by terrorists. Vector sprinted toward the door firing the AK47 at the men near the door. He rolled to cover as they returned fire. He clicked his COM back on. "Okay Bravo, now I REALLY need you to get here as fast as you can."
A two hour drive turned into a one hour drive because Delta called in a radio and it seems that there in deep shit. We where dropped off from the camp about a click away, so the high alerted guards would not be suspicious of the U.S army Humvee.

When Lucas and the squad got close to the base Lucas gave the squad a fist, which mean silent. Praying that the leaves of the woods would not give us away the team of specially trained men got as close as they could for them not to be seen. "You hear that capt" said one of the men in the squad. "Yea" Lucas said "gunshots"

The team proceeded to the noise, and the closer they got the louder the noise got. They kept on walking to the gunfire till they say a man and at least six other guys firing at him. Lucas gave the squad a symbol. Almost simultaneously all six men fell to the ground dead.

Vector was suprised when the men that were firing at him were all of a sudden dead. He looked around then sprinted toward open door. He dove into a nearbye bush and hid from some snipers on the fort walls. He crawled over to the Bravo squad. "Can you get a clear shot on the guys on the wall? I think I took out their Commander."
"Yea I think I can do it" Lucas responded to the comment. Lucas swung the sniper rifle over his shoulder, and onto his arms. He brought the heavy gun to his shoulder, and looked through the scope. It took Lucas several seconds to aim and fire the gun, and when he did it hit the target with almost perfect contact. "See." Lucas said. "Rusty." Now Lucas looked over to the man that was talking to him on the radio later that day. "What was your objective here?" Lucas said calmly.

"Infiltrate the enemy base and kill the enemy leader, same old same old." He patted the Val of his comrade.
"I see" Lucas said. "Well what do you suppose do next? Because you didn't bring my squad Bravo over here for nothing."

He grinned. "Very true." He pulled out a mapping if the facility. "I need you and your team to cover me as I go in an take their plans for new machinery, and battle plans." He reloaded his pistol and his rifle. He then took out a damp cloth and wiped off his blade.
"okay got it. We will go on your ready." Lucas said. He took out his pistol making a clicking noise. "Lets go." Lucas, and his team shot there way through the enemy soldiers while keeping a close eye on Vector as he got the important documents. Lucas underestimated the number of guards there was at the faculty, and they where running out of ammo. Fast.

Lucas was thinking why Vector was taking so long to get the files. "Come on Vector! Where are you." Lucas thought in his head.

Vector shoved the files into his pocket and sprinted toward the door. Two men emerged from the door and ran at him with daggers. He dodged the first blow from the younger one and brought his left knee up into his gut and shoved him into the other man. He slid out of the doorway dodging a bullet from a man at the end of the hallway he shot the man in the middle of the forehead. He ran to Lucas, but before he could reach him, he fell, he had this weird feeling in his left leg and upper left rib cage. He tried to yell for help but nothing came out.
Lucas looked be hide him as he saw Vector shot on the ground with a man over him trying to execute the poor man. Lucas shot the man with the gun in the throat then as knees fell to the ground he shot him another two times in the chest. Lucas ran over to Vector as he searched through him to see if he had the files, he did. Come on Bravo! Lets go we have the files carry this man to the truck A.S.A.P.

The closer they go to the truck the less, and less people there was to kill till there was no one left, but the team. They got there medic on Vector and the medic said that he should be ok, and ready in a week or so give of take. It was a quiet ride home, and as Lucas looked at Vector he was out cold.

Vector slightly regained consciousness in the car ride. He looked over at Lucas. He grabbed his sleeve. "I d-didn't retrieve all of the f-files." He then passed back out.
Lucas's eyes popped as he said those last words before he past out again. He tried to wake Vector up again by yelling in his face. "How important where those documents!" Lucas said again, and again till he realized that he wasn't going to wake up in a while. "Stop the vehicle." Lucas said as he pointed to specific men. "All of you that I pointed too are coming with me. The rest of you continue as if this never happened." Lucas couldn't think of how stupid he had been for not getting the rest of the documents, but that wasn't going to solve his problems was it now.

(I'll be the rest of the men I guess, right?)
um, if you want. I'm going to be the men that can get the documents.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A True Soldier (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus