Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » FxM Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Teagan Penn (played anonymously)

Hey! I'm looking to do a romance roleplay, as you can probably tell. :D No smut (at all, please), but I'm okay with steamier scenes. I do prefer at least 2-3 paragraphs per response, a paragraph being a couple of sentences, but if you're more comfortable with only one paragraph, I'm fine with that. Good grammar also helps. I tend to mirror who I'm roleplaying with. Anyways, we can discuss more details in PMs. :)

Onto the plots:
Y/C is pretty much what every teenage boy his age wants to be - devilishly handsome, athletic, charismatic, smart... the list goes on and on. Oh, and he's a globally-renowned actor. Teagan and Y/C both go to the same high school. Everybody in the school fawns over him - after all, who wouldn't use the opportunity to get in with Y/C? He is famous, after all. But... Teagan couldn't care less. In fact, she couldn't despise him more. She knows it's wrong to judge someone without talking to them, but she can't help but dislike him. So when they're partnered for a drama project, a compressed reenactment of Romeo and Juliet, Teagan can't believe it. They have a whole semester to get to know each other... Could this be the start of something?

PM me if you're interested! ^^

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I like this could we work on this??

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » FxM Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus