Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lonely Soul(1x1)

Daimonas leaned against the wall of an alley that was outside of his work, a cigarette in his mouth. He took another drag of the addictive nicotine wrapped up tobacco before throwing it to the ground and stomping out the last of its glowing embers. He walked back inside the building, ready to finish off the rest of his job. He really was getting tired of this game he was playing, always keeping himself closed off to his friends, having a shroud of mystery always around him. No one knew who he really was or even what he was, where he had been, what he had done, nothing. He never mentioned his past to anyone, never broke down, and sure enough, he had only been in one relationship and he ended it because the girl trusted him and wanted him to open up to her. He finished washing the last of dishes, the place was closed and everyone was gone except for him. His boss told him to lock it up tonight after he finished the dishes. Dai noticed that there was a purse sitting on top of one of the tables, as he walked out of the kitchen to wipe down the tables. He went over to the purse and picked up. "Huh. Guess some unlucky girl left. I'm sure she'll come back for it." He put the purse under the bar they had and went to wiping the tables.
Faye (played anonymously)

Faye was returning home from the cafeteria she and her friends had gathered at. It was late and it gave her the creeps to be alone outside. She saw a figure ahead and squinted, trying to get a glimpse of it. It sprouted wings and she cursed under her breath, taking steps back slowly. "Oh crap." She had left her pocket knife in her purse and her purse was... Double crap. Fortunately, she wasn't ver far from the place and the creature didn't seem like it had seen her yet. She took a deep breath and took off. Finding the front door closed, she tried the back door, and thanks the gods, it was open.

"Is there somebody here?!"
Daimonas Blackwell (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai was surprised to hear a voice coming from the back of the restaurant. "Yes." He responded, walking to where the back of the restaurant. "Are you okay, ma'am?" He asked, smelling the panic coming from her. The wolf scenes really came in handy, but not in human from. It was good that it was clear on her face that she was scared. He still held a rag in his hand and his stupid waiters outfit on. He then recognized the girl, she was one of the last people to leave tonight, she must have been the one to leave her handbag. "Did you come back to get your purse?"

Faye took a quick look at the guy in front of her, memorizing his face so she could remember it later, and pushed past him closing the door behind her, and locking it. "Where is it? Go get a knife or something." She said looking at him. "I mean, that is, if you want to keep your head attached to the rest of your body." When she got her handbag, she took out the pocket knife. "It's not much, but it will have to do."

Dai nodded. He was never the type to play a joke on about something so serious as something coming to kill him, so of course, he went to his locker in the Employees room, pulling out his pistol. He never went anywhere without it, being a wolf demon had its costs to it. He walked back to where the girl was. "Exactly what is coming here?" He asked, brushing his bangs back out of his dark gold eyes.

She closed all the windows and turned off the lights. "A fury, I think. I'm not sure. It was too dark to see clearly." She took out her celphone and noticed the pistol. "Why do you have a pistol with you? I'll see waiters differently from now on." Faye was breathing hard. She had never faced a monster without her parents near. It was terrifying.

Dai had never seen a fury before and he certainly didn't want to see one tonight. "I always carry a pistol. Gotta have some way to protect myself." He explained, noticing that the girl was getting even more scared. "Hey, it will be alright. Don't worry, we'll get out of this alive." He said in a reassuring voice.

Faye nodded and peered outside. "I don't think it saw me coming in." She whispered. "We should be fine here for a while if we don't make a lot of noise." The grip on her knife relaxed a bit and she then she turned to him, extending her free hand. "I'm Faye, and I'm really sorry to have dragged you into this. I just didn't have another option."

Dai nodded, listening around the restaurant for any sign of anything supernatural around. He shook her hand. "My name is Daimonas, but everyone just calls me Dai." He said, still listening around. "Don't worry about it, I am use to all these creatures coming around." He thought that if this girl was anything non-human, that she would be able to sense that he wasn't human, he just looked like one at the moment.

Faye sighed and let go of his hand when she realized she had left it there longer than normal. "You're used to it? Why would you be used to it?" Her bright green eyes gazed at him curiously. She wished she had brought a sweater or a coat with her. It was really cold, even inside the cafteria. She could still hear the creature lurking outside, but she wasn't as scared as before.

Dai grinned. "As far as I know, I am a wolf demon. Not many creatures care much for demons of any kind." He explained. He knew it was cold in here, but his body temperature kept him warm. He knew that she was probably cold and took off his jacket and handed it to her. "You need this more than me, my body temperature is higher than most."

"Oh, thanks." Faye accepted it and put it on, involuntarily sniffing it. She looked at him again and blushed. "So, you can turn into a wolf? That's... pretty cool. Does it hurt? Like in Twilight?" She sat on one of the chairs to be more confortable and sent a text to her parents to let them know she was okay.

Dai shook his head. "Its nothing like Twilight. It is painless, I don't really understand much about it, it just happens when I need to change." He shrugged. He pulled out a chair and took a seat as well. Who knew how long they would be there.

Faye laughed softly. "Good, now I'm starting to like you." She realized what she had said a second too late. "I mean... it's good it doesn't hurt." She propped her elbows on the table. "At first, when I saw the pistol, I thought you were some kind of thug in disguise."

Dai grinned at what she said but didn't let it go to his ego unlike most guys. "Really? A thug? Not at all. If I was a thug, I would have rummaged through your purse and stole anything that was valuable." He leaned back in his chair.

"Which is not much. Just my cellphone and... this." She held up a lipstick. "It wouldn't be of much use to you," She paused with a small smile. "Unless you're the other type of guy. Hmmm... but I don't picture you like that so I guess it would have been just the phone."

Dai rolled his golden eyes with a small smile. "Anyone can tell that I am not the type of guy to steal women's clothes and such for his own sick fantasy." He said with a chuckle. "You never know, thugs are unpredictable."

"True." Faye said yawning, very tired. The next morning she wouldn't have her sight. She stared at Dai intensively, so that she would remember his face later, and now also paid special attention to his voice."How old are you? Do you go to school?"A part of her hoped he studied in the same place she did. That'd give her the chancevto talk with him after this was over.

"I'm 17 and yes. I'm a senior at the high school not far from here." He noticed that she was studying his face like she might never see him again. She did look familiar, then it hit him. "Wait a minute, you're the girl in my English class." He hadn't really paid attention to faces and people unless they stood out for some reason. He did hope he was right, he remembered her from her scent, not her face.

Faye blinked, not knowing what to say. "I'm not sure." It didn't matter if she said the truth, after all, it was not a secret. "I'm blind during the day so I wouldn't know." It was even more depressing that he'd been there all that time and she hadn't even known.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lonely Soul(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus