Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unaware...(OPEN) :3

Alexis Martin (played by Tot)

Jumping onto her bed, letting out a long sigh of relief in joy of the last day of school, has finally come.
Planning on things to do during the summer. Before her maid, Beatrice came in, "So, I know you have some plans for this summer, but you gotta remember, You still have to keep in mind your parents business plans in mind, not to make a bad image of..."
"Beatrice, They been dead for about 2 years now, and the company hasn't gone down hill,...yet." Alexis wipe the swelling up tears from her face before they could roll down. Beatrice sighed, before she smiled. "Oh and for this summer let's start it off with a GRAND party." Beatrice nodded as she asked. "Everyone from the school and other communities?" "Sure, also I WANT THIS ON TV. SO THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!" Alexis chuckle. "I'll see what I can do about that." Beatrice scratched the side of her head trying not to mess up the bun she made.
"But, my lady, when shall this party be? Before you even say by tomorrow,this all can't be done in one day." Alexis rolled her eyes, "By this Saturday, then... 4 days is enough right?" Beatrice's eyes widen, but rubbed her forehead. "I guess so, but you gonna have to do few things by yourself. All 30 of the staff have to be getting ready for this party."
Alexis shrugged, "I'll be fine." then bite her lip as she pondered for a while before she blurted out," IT SHALL BE A BALL! Like a masqueraded one. But not to fancy with the HUGE puffy dresses and way to formal monkey suit," Alexis laughed to herself, "Just slight puffy, with the cage thing, to frame the dress you know. Ya.. this will be great..."
Beatrice bowed slightly as she left the room and started ordering the staff around.";
(How exactly am I supposed to make a post? You've made it a bit hard to reply :/)
Alexis Martin (played by Tot) Topic Starter

(It's the last day of school and yea.. Alexis is planning a party so your character is gonna be invited or just know about it.. you know?)
(Yeah, but no invitations have been sent out... And no one really knows yet... How should anyone know? And what would I be posting about? It seems like there's more stuff for you to elaborate on before anyone can reply to this.)
Lea Miji (played by PandaGirl)

Lea checked her mailbox after a long day at school, luckily the last one until next fall. She grabbed the everything and saw an envelope on top, curious, She opened it and took the invitation out of the elegant envolope and started to read it while walking down the sidewalk to her house. "A grand party 'eh?" She mumbled as her maid opened the front door for her. "Thanks Maria." She said tossing the envolope and invitation on the table and jumping on the leather sofa. "How is my brother doing? Are the stocks ok for him?" She asked. Her brother was really wealthy since her parents died when she was 5. Her brother had been taking care of her ever since even though he was only a couple years older then herself. "Yes M'Lady." Maria said handing Lea a 2 liter bottle of soda. Lea drank it in a couple gulps easily and rose from the couch. "Don't bother me Maria, I have a party to get ready for." She said with a smile as she ran up five floors to get to her room.

Lea's room was the smallest in the house, but by far the most beautiful. She had posters handing from every wall, and the whole left side of her room was ceiling to floor windows. She had a Persian rug covering allot of the floor and a pink canopy bed. The bathroom was about normal size with a bathtub and a shower, while you could see the TV from the bathroom. Lea walked over to the dresser and pulled out her red evening dress, pulling it over her head and taking her jeans off and her school shirt, throwing them into the roaring fire on the right side of the room. "Won't need those." She mumbled putting lipstick and eye shadow on. She finished the makeup and straightened her hair, putting her families beret in her hair before stuffing her feet in her red sandals and going downstairs. "Maria, get the limo ready!" Lea yelled going into the kitchen and grabbing the invitation and a water bottle. "Let's go!" She called as she rushed out he door into the awaiting limo, ready to party all night long. ((Mind if I join ??))

(Yerpo, sorry about the late reply...)
As Beatrice left the room, Alexis walked to her bathroom, slowly walking on the cold, sky blue square tiles that were connected at the corner of each with a black diamond shape one. Looking to the right of she saw herself in it. Starting to fix her hair the best she could, "A simple ponytail, is all I can do... Thank god I got Beatrice or I'll be dead by now." She slightly laugh to herself. Turning on the shower water, and turning on the wall mounted radio and turning the volume up to 89% of the max volume on it,canceling out all sounds from the working maids and butlers, she connected her iPod to it as it played her electro indie.Placing on her shower cap, stuffing her hair in it. Closing the balcony's shutters for the windows. "No free shows."She laughed as she began to take off her clothing. As she entered the shower.

A black veil of darkness had lightly covered the sky by the time Lea got to the house. She checked the invitation again and stuffed it into her small scarlet purse."Pull up to the front." Lea told the driver as she got her small jacket on, scooting over to the door. When the driver got to the front door Lea didn't wait for the limo to fully stop, she just got out. She walked up to the door, not seeing anyone else here yet, and rang the doorbell. I hate being early.

Turning off the steaming water, sliding the glass shower doors and wrapping a light blue towel around her. Pulling of the shower cap as she walked her bed and was starting to dry herself. Hearing the chime of the doorbell go. Confused as she rushed placing on some underwear and finding her over-sized dark faded blue t-shirt and black and white rimmed striped shorts on be the shorts were slightly covered by it. Walking out of the room slowly. As she saw her butler, Bernard or something answer the door. A girl dress in a ruby red evening dress at the door. "What is this?" Alexis softly said to her. "Beatrice couldn't have sent the invites so fast...or could she?" As she slowly made her way down the steps.

Lea walked into the door, Nodding at Bertrum Maria had an affair with him last year before her brother was injured and looked around. "Jesus, I mist be really early. Stupid Maria, she got me the invitation faster then everybody else but couldn't be bothered to send me out at the right time." Lea mumbled rolling her eyes as Bertrum closed the door behind her. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and turned towards the direction, her dress swaying with her every move and earrings lightly jingling on her ears. "Oh sorry, My maid failed to tell me the right time to get here so I'm early." Lea called up to the girl she had failed to notice before. The girl looked as If she wasn't expecting people for at least an hour or so with her faded shirt and exercise shorts. Bertrum took her light read and put it on the rack, but not before Lea got her stuff from the pockets, and left to be somewhere else in the house.

"Oh.." Alexis could only say. Trying to stay as calm as possible as she saw the girl make herself at home, basically. As a huge flame of anger began to conduct inside her,"THE HELL IS THIS..." She said to herself, but she narrowed her eyes at Bernard, as she walk down each step. "You better have a good reason to even invite her in without even asking me." "But, Mistress, she just forced her way through..." Alexis rolled her eyes, "Your kidding me, she's the same age as me." Bernard gulped hard and couldn't really keep his eyes on one spot and slightly fidgeting with his pocket pocket. "BERNARD. Tell me what's going on, you know her don't you?" He stopped and slightly nodded. Alexis just let out a sigh, and left Bernard just standing there, then about 10 steps away from him she said "Your lucky that I like you. Or you would of been out of here." She smiled towards him, then continued her search as she tried searching for the girl that was now roaming her house.

((I can flow with that ;) ))
Lea knew it was rude to roam other peoples houses but she couldn't help her self, literally. Her werewolf curiosity was kicking in and it was very hard to ignore so she just went with the flow, stopping every couple steps to admire a painting or statue. The bottom of her red dress was lightly touching the ground while Lea kept walking around the house, unable to control her curiosity. She came to a beautiful arch and Kasumi had the urge to destroy it. You have to destroy it. It could hurt you. "What the hell?" Lea mumbled as she saw Alexis down the hall from her, watching.

((Ha wrong person))

(Lol, it's cool, and O-O" okay.. then XD)

Alexis looked away quickly. Come on,it's your house! You got this...I hope. Slowly coming a little closer to her, but then realizing the red ears on top of her head, becoming deep in thought about the ears Woah, they look so... CUTE.I bet there like the real deal or something. Cute lil doggie ears.. She placed her to cheek then softly awed. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT! Those things can't be real...can they? Then realizing the girl was now staring at her.
Alexis coughed then said to her "Um, hey. I'm Alexis. Alexis Martin the toy company owne.." The girl way taller then her, making her kind-of feeling like a smallfry, "Uh.. wel-come to my..my house, and you are?" Alexis looked at her golden eyes then back up to her red ears. Those ears tho... This can't be real..Right?

"I'm Lea, Lea Miji." Lea said glancing at the floor. Lots of people knew an Alexander Miji, famous race car driver and bakery owner. He didn't do NASCAR as much now since the accident last year but he still gets checks from them and participates in the stock market with Lea's help, she can sniff out good stocks and ones that will fall soon easily.

Lea noticed the girls cautious glance towards her head and took off the fake ears she was wearing, for now. She had morphed a little more into her human state before she came here so she wouldn't get weird looks or kick out. "Fake, but soft." she said tossing the ear-headband to Alexis. "Got them at the dollar store." she explained scratching her head where her real ears would've been if she was a little more morphed.

"Oh, cool" Alexis looked at the ears then back at the top of her head. Alexis took a deep breathe, "Now I gotta be the bad guy." Alexis told herself, before she looked at the Lea's eyes. Alexis palms got sweaty as she began to speak, "Um, Lea. This party, that you believe that it was today, isn't today. It's on Saturday. So, ya.." Alexis looked down, "WOW, so nice. But, I DIDN'T WANT THIS GIRL IN MY HOUSE in the first place. But just at least allow her to stay for a while..." She took in another deep breathe. "But I guess you could stay for a while."

Lea shrugged. "If it's an inconvenience, then I'll just leave and come back Saturday." Lea said impatiently putting her hair behind her ears. "I thought I was early. Usually I'm one of the last ones to show up." she added looking around, memorizing the way back to the door.

(Sorry about the late post again)

"No, no it's not that." She looked down to the ground as she thought,"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT'S EXACTLY THAT." Then looking back at at her as she sighed, "I just wasn't expecting anyone to come, as soon as Beatrice sent them out." Now trying to smile as she said, "If you want you could stay as long as you want, I guess." She scratched her head slightly, and herself, as she was still smiling, "Your terrible at this, my good byes are literally, OH JUST STAY AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, I am really to nice."
"So, should I call a maid or..." Alexis said as she started pressed against both of her index fingers together.

"It's no big deal, just get some beer for Saturday and all will be forgiven." Lea smlied as she walked back to the door and allowed the Butler to open the door into the cool night. Lea took out a small remote with several buttons from her pocket and pressed the one with the car. While she waited for her limo to arrive she pressed another button with a flame and said Maria outloud. That maid was going to get fired today for making a fool of Lea. Or she could disappear. her wolf side thought. Lea smiled at the thought of red blood cascading down her throat and closed her eyes imagining how wonderful it would be.

Alexis blinked, "Well that went better than expected." She softly laughed to herself. Now on her way to the kitchen, stepping onto the cool tile floors, seeing the maids bustling in the kitchen and the knook cleaning, better than they would do on a regular day. "BEATRICE...BEATRICE WHERE ARE YOU!" she shouted. No responds. The maids looked at one another, until one came to Alexis and her that Beatrice stepped out. Before she was going to respond with bratty responds, she realized it was actually Beatrice's date day, with her new boyfriend. "Thanks." Alex thanked the maid as she her the front door bell ring again.

As she began walking towards the front door hearing her butler giving a friendlier greeting to who was there. Seeing a messy, black hair boy, with tanned skin, 6'3", holding a bouquet of red roses.
Running towards him with all her might, she hugged him as tears began coming out of her eyes. "It's been a whole month, Zachy." Alexis managed to say as she rested her head on his chest. Giving the the roses for the butler to hold. Zach kissed her forehead, "I know, I missed you." Alexis looked into his big, muddy brown eyes and smiled. Picking her up and carrying her to the family room, before stopping where the girl's were talking, "Who was that girl?" His smiling and cheery personality changed to a serious stern voice, as he sniffed twice.

Alexis gulped."Lea Mi..Mi.I can't remember, does it matter really though?" Zach walked her over to the solo leather couch. Placing her on his lap, she laid her head on his shoulder, as he began to stroke her hair as he unloosen her ponytail, as his arm was warped by her torso. "...Well, you just invited a wolf into your house." Alexis eyes widen, as she sat up. "But, she was so friendly though." Zach shrugged, as he scratched the side of left side of his head. Usually where his dark gray wolf ear would be, but in his human form his ears were still to the side of his head, but just pointed slightly at the top of them.
"It'll be fine right? You'll be here on Saturday right?"
Raising an eyebrow,"What's on Saturday?"
She kissed his neck feeling the stubs of hair on his neck, on where he shaved."I'm having one of my summer parties. Everyone is invited. And she's gonna be here."
Zach inhaled a lot and then exhaled all of it out in shot."Ya, I'll be here."
"Now, could you finish what you sent me off with?" Zach smiled, as Alexis softly laughed as she kissed her way up from his neck to his lips. She and Zach started to make out.(Didn't feel like describing it lol.)

(( Hope you don't mind, I'm time lapsing.....))

Lea jumped out of bed and ran over to the clock down the hall from her room, she hated the ticking. "SHIT! I'M LATE." she yelled throwing a shoe at the clock, breaking the glass. "WHY DID NOBODY WAKE ME UP?" She yelled through the quiet hallways, maids emerging from various rooms. One had the courage to come up to her and bow. "M'lady, you fired Maria and it was her duty to wake you." "Then I pass the duty to you Abby." Lea said turning on her heels towards her room. It was 5:00 already, she was supposed to be woken at 2. She quickly went back down the hallway and into her room, slamming the door on her way in. She had about two hours to get ready, the party would start at eight, and the girl only lived about thirty minutes away.

Running into her bathroom, she jumped into the shower and washed herself. When she finished, she blow dried her hair and curled it slightly at the bottom. She put a small bit of makeup on her her leather collar on and went into her closet to get some clothes on. Lea poked the electronic picking system for her clothes and decided on a dark blue shirt that didn't cover her stomach or her shoulders, a dark blue short skirt, and dark blue sandals. She raced out of the room, slid down the banister two stories and went into one of her maids quarters. "Abby, paint my nails quick! I need to call my brother and tell I'm I'm going out." Lea yelled, sitting on Abby's bed. Abby soon came in and started Lea's nails while she called her brother and left him a message on her fancy phone. Abby finished half an hour later, just in time. Lea had five minutes to get her purse and get in the limo. Quickly she slid down the banister to the ground floor and out the door to the awaiting limo. "Hurry, same place as Thursday!" Lea said as her driver stepped on the gas and headed to Alexis's house again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unaware...(OPEN) :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus