Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Steampunk Girl Needs First RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Calvin Twins (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sounds great! Would you like to do the first post?
Sure, I can do that! Any title ideas?

Eh title isn't too important, name it whatever you'd like.
Here ya go! Let me know if I need to fix anything.
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Is this still running? :D I may not have been made for steampunk, but I'm sure my 'father' can adapt me to it!
Drew Calvin (played anonymously)

I'm played by the same person if you are interested. I am slightly more developed but need the same thing, a first RP. But yes, Andrea is still open for a second rp.

Well it doesn't really matter to me. We can just figure out a plot and you can choose which of the two will fit the best :)

Either would work well with your character, they can adapt fairly easily and can follow alot of plots. They don't even have to do with the resistance or the fight, that's just what makes them who they are.

maybe this helps; Bryce really is an opportunist. he goes where he's sure to get a good reward. if a character convinces him of such a thing, he'll do pretty much anything

Andrea will probably fit best with him for a plot or what not, Drew is rather reserved and wpuld be hard to rp with with the wrong character

Then we'll go with Andrea :) does she have any underlying story we can work with, or is this going to be completely seperate?

The only story is her current involvement with the resistance. Parents died when they were young, joined at age 13, very good fighter.

well in that case i suggest some sort of mission with a big reward, good enough for bryce to join the resistance... temporarily

Sure, the resistance could attack a treasury that belongs to the tyrant and be offering Bryce a cut of the stolen loot for his help. Andrea sometimes does missions and this would be one of those times that she would rather than her brother if they stormed it rather than snuck into it.

i suggest including a 'dangerous' journey towards their target too, otherwise it'll be over fast.

Well of course. They could take the catacomes or something

If they just walts in they will be killed on site

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Steampunk Girl Needs First RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus