Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » This is gonna pinch a bit...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Boys and girls. RPers of all ages. I proudly present to you, the new and improved (Not really. Still the same ol...) ME! Whats new and improved? Well lemme tell all you guys. A whole heckuva lot has been going on for me recently. Some good, and some bad. Some just straight up random. (I am spider-man...heh. You'll find out what I mean in a bit.) I ain't bragging, just simply updating y'all on whats going on with yours truely cause I know some of you have been especialy curious as to my seemingly sudden disappearence. Well heres the low down. Seperated by catagory for your viewing enjoyment.

Good
1. For those who don't know this already, I am reunited with my first and far as i'm concerned, one true love from high school. Me and her have been back together for almost a year now. Aug 5th being 1 year back together with her.
2. I got a better job now. Laborer for a masonry company. Starting me off as much as they do for someone with no experience? Yeah I'll risk breaking my neck falling off some scaffolding 39 foot in the air while carrying a bucket of mortar across a narrow board.
3. 2 more kids have been added to my inventory. Though not officially mine, they both know they can call me dad if they so choose and I love them both as though they were my own.
4. I have begun writing a book for my 'son' that details my own personal outlook on the concept theory and practice of bushido with the demanding that he read and understand it's meaning in it's entirety before I teach him anything furthur in martial arts. Some people who i've told about it are actually insisting I allow them to read it as well as attempt to get it published upon it's completion as they they are surprised at the philisophical mindstate I have revealed to them that I carry and believe my writings in it I spoke of will have a profound effect on bettering mankind in general with it's teachings.
5. I'm back in the RP saddle. Though i'm not officially gonna restart rping as of yet, I have begun works of many postponed rp related projects such as character revamps and modifying my group on here of Avalon to fit within the workings of Furcadia as well. (Hint hint...Avalon will be returning sometime in the near future.)

The Bad
1. A one time friend of mine now lies in bed soundly asleep with the entirety of his arm in a cast after putting me in a posistion where I had no choice but to defend myself physically resulting in his arm being broken at the elbow.
2. My girl no longer lives with me due to an altercation between her and afore mentioned friend that led to his arm being broken.
3. The eject button on the cd player in my car no longer works. Oh well...Metallica never gets old for me so woo metallica fest. Besides theres always the radio.

The weird, random etc...
1. Out of boredom at work I deliberatly hung my self via harness and lifeline from the underside of scaffolding while smoking prompting a conversation between me and my boss that climaxed with my inviting him to join me and him shaking his head and walking off in disbelief while I commenced to singing 'Spiderman...spiderman does whatever a spider can.'

Questions comments concerns? Let me here em. In the mean time...Thunder...thunder...thunder...THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!";
Welcome back! Wow, you've been through a lot! I'm sorry about the bd stuff :( I hope everything is getting better. But yaaaay for all the good stuff! That's great! :D

And...wow. Spider-Man... XDD
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

I've done some batman-esque stuff at work too but batman is overrated. Heh.
Batman is way cooler. Lol welcome back.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » This is gonna pinch a bit...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus