Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Some Baddies n' Stuff (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Brinly Gray (played anonymously)

I've got this new character who I've yet to play. I posted on the RP finder, but I figured I could have some luck here in the forum too!

I'm looking for someone, much like a criminal (whether registered or not) to hunt down. It doesn't have to be short term, and I don't have to kill them. I've had a very long and successful RP between my hitwoman and a hitman before, where they sorta picked on each other back-and-forth. If picking on someone meant burning their house down or whatever. XD.

But anyway! Yes. I'm looking for someone I can have her hunt down and attempt to terminate, or have a back-and-forth relationship like what I mentioned above in a way, or even having someone who was affected by one of her successful kills indirectly actually turning the tables and searching for her. Cat and mouse, I guess!

Time frame is negotiable, though I tend to prefer about 1930s on. Futuristic is fine, so is dystopian or post-apocalyptic. I'm fine with it aaaall~ But I tend to prefer low-to-no magic for this character, if at all possible. If your character does have some magical ability, tell me! We could find a way for it to work! :D.

The RP will likely include a lot of violence and swearing, so we may have to take it to a group or PMs. :( I'm sorreh.
My Char Azreal is a Sith.. but i can play him in what ever we come up with. Hes a bit insane.. but if your able to calm him down hes actually kind of a puppy XD
Aries Sterling (played anonymously)

This character might be of interest for you, though I won't be able to play too much during July due to my writing commitments to Camp NaNo
Brinly Gray (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sweetyceltic wrote:
My Char Azreal is a Sith.. but i can play him in what ever we come up with. Hes a bit insane.. but if your able to calm him down hes actually kind of a puppy XD

A sith? Although insane characters are uber fun! Would that work well? :c

I guess my reason behind wanting the setting to be as close to our world as possible (even in futuristic or post-apocalyptic settings) is because I'm actually contemplating making a story out of Brinly. :D. Whether short or long, I'unno. But yes!

He really sounds awesome, though I'm unsure if he'll fit very well considering the setting ;~; I'm sorry :(
Aries Sterling wrote:
This character might be of interest for you, though I won't be able to play too much during July due to my writing commitments to Camp NaNo

That's quite alright! PM'd you :).
i can adapt and change my chars for any thing.. iv learn to expand my chars to fit what ever want to RP them in.
Brinly Gray (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Awright, well I'ma take this to Pms real quick then so we don't clog up this forum :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Some Baddies n' Stuff (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus