Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Unpleasent Sight

"Evactuation in process, I repeat evactuation in proce-" A scream was hardly heard over the blaring alarm. Vector rushed through the hall stepped over the dead bodies that littered it. His armor clanked against the metal floor. A Nightmare broke through wall on the side of him and tackled him to the ground. It opened its mouth trying to bite his helmet off. Vector quickly pulled out his plasma knife and stabbed it through its neck. He pulled it out and kicked the Nightmare off of him. "Filthy alien." Vector looked around for more then kept running. He opened a door which led to a bunker. He quickly closed the door. Something made a noise from across the room. Vector quickly whipped out his plasma pistol and pointed to the direction of the sound. "Who is there?"
Kyuubi (played by Ryan707)

Kyuubi appears from the shadows with dual wield plasma pistols in her hands " You might want to lower your weapon if i wear you."
Vector Maithon (played by Sorrow_Knight) Topic Starter

His eyes narrowed and his gun pointed toward the girls head. "Are you any form of infected? Have you been experiencing anything weird lately?" His plasma armor formed the plasma knife in his hand just in-case she was infected and went crazy, he was one of the only ones left.

Kyuubi looks at the boy with confusion?"What infection,I've been asleep for 55 years.I woke up and i found these two guns here."

He was a bit surprised. "Fifty-five years you say? I see, you are a subject aren't ya." There was a lound rumble not to far behind them. "No time to talk we need to get out or here right now." He looked back but was still aware of the girl behind him. "We need to evacuate the perimeter now."

The girl is confused she just thinks the boy is crazy"Well you can continue your craziness im going to go explore the world cause i haven't in a while."

He whipped back toward the girl and narrowed his brows. "You need to stay with me, you will die out there." He gestured toward himself. "I have the armor." He pointed at the girl. "You do not. So you NEED to stick with me, that is final." In an instant a Nightmare broke through the wall and tackled Vector to the ground. It opened it's mouth revealing it's multiple rows of teeth. Vector created his plasma knife and stuck it through the Nightmare's mouth then shoving it off of himself. He then spit on the horrible alien.

"Wait what aliens aren't those a myth?"

He laughed hysterically. "You have a lot to learn, but for now you need to follow me, now."

Okay She followed the boy as they tried to escape Kyuubi saw a alien she walked up to him saying in a disgusted way "You need to look in the mirror.The alien tried to bite he but she put him into a neck hold."

(My characters personality is childish)

(I joined your roleplay shadow wars)

(I am really confused, first he would have had noticed the alien, and second did she say she put the alien in a neck hold or what?)

(She walked up to it and was being childish and she put him in a neck hold)

(She put the alien in a neck hold or Vector? And is there an alien behind him? Because if so his head would be blown clean off.)

(The alien)

(Okay, but he would have had noticed it is my point.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Unpleasent Sight

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus