Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to get back into RPing. (Modern/ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heyo. I'm up for an RP. Can be shortish. Can be a long term. Can just think of a thing and see how long it goes. My characters are pretty much mostly human, and those that do have another form are mostly in their human(oid) form for RP. Preferred settings for this go are modern realism, modern light fantasy (think early Supernatural- The Things are there but barely anyone knows of them). Forum replies and PMs are a-okay, prefer setup through PM.

I have four characters who have their own pages on here. I have many more that just don't yet because I'm bad at picking, and also because setting these pages up is work.

GENERAL TYPES OF CHARACTERS I HAVE:
- Plain ol' humans (can be realism or light fantasy).
- Plain ol' human criminals (can be realism or light fantasy).
- Single-species shifters (can also be made into witch familiars)
- Werewolf (who does NOT shift at will and does NOT have control.)
- The literal devil.

As for plots, that is something that I prefer to set up with the other player. However, I can at least offer these basics to help get the brains working:

MODERN REALISM:
- Organized Crime themed
- Slice of Life
- Horror

STEAMPUNK (no fantasy):
- Organized Crime themed
- Slice of Life
- Pirates
- Horror

STEAMPUNK (light fantasy):
- Horror
- "Oh damn there's a Bad Thing going around and we need to kill it like now."
- Slice of Life
- Pirates

MODERN LIGHT FANTASY:
- Horror
- Slice of Life
- "Oh damn there's a Bad Thing going around and we need to kill it now."
- "I swear, I didn't kill these people, and I will help you find out who did."

Style FAQ (please read)- http://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSvoLg4HglHgAALmQvu6ecDN89A9PVBwquLSX4a0CdI/edit?usp=sharing

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to get back into RPing. (Modern/ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus