Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone!

I posted my intro in the wrong forum last night... so here I go again, lol. My name is Koda-Keet and I have three of my many OCs posted so far. I can't wait to put more up and to see other people's characters. I may start rping here once I finish all of my Gaia art trades and commissions.
Hey there, pal, glad you found your way around here! Welcome to the site :D
I hope art trades will end successfully. I'm interested to see what other characters you bring to the table.
Welcome to RPR! Art trades are awesome! We do them around here too! :D I hope you've found everything to be awesome so far, the community here is really great. If you have any problems don't be afraid to ask for help, people are more than willing to assist!

I love your picture, I'm a sucker for animals <3

Welcome again!
Koda-Keet Topic Starter

Thank you for the warm welcomes. This site is very cool, so much better than trying to RP on Gaia. One thing I really like here so far is that the moderators are very active and friendly, as are the other members. There are also less people which makes it a whole lot easier to make friends.

And thank you about the comment on my profile picture. That is my Molly. She is a lab/shepherd/mastiff mix and one of my very best friends.
TheLily

Molly is beautiful :3. Welcome to the community. I see you've already been all over the site and active already. That's awesome. It took me months to even post in the introductions forum!
Koda-Keet Topic Starter

Thank you!
Yeah, I have posted a lot, lol.
I just really like making friends and having conversations :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus