Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LIS: Before the Storm (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is going to be a FxF roleplay, so if you're not interested or don't know what this game is then just leave the thread. If you're still here, it means you played the game and probably loved it as much as I did.

Let's start with the basics: I don't improvise, I just don't like it so we're gonna set up a story to follow. We can take some events from the game obviously, but we can also change some things or describe events that were mentioned in the game but not exactly shown or explained. I've got some ideas already but we're gonna discuss them in private, along with the rest of the story. As for the story, romance is a big part of it, I want to focus on the relationship between Rachel and Chloe, but I live for the drama so there's still going to be bad things happening and lots of tears.

There are a lot of characters that are going to appear any now and then, but the two main characters are Chloe and Rachel. I'm more comfortable roleplaying as Chloe, NPCs are part of the role as I said and we can both cover them, otherwise I could just take care of it.

Regarding the lenght, I don't need paragraphs, just don't send me a two lines long reply. You'll get medium-long replies from me, it depends from my mood and how much I'm inspired at the moment.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LIS: Before the Storm (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus