Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » How to make an Anon character?

Making anonymous characters is something I've been thinking about a while. I would like some advice:

What do you think is helpful to have on an anon characters profile?
Are there things I should be aware of if I'm RPing as an anon character?

Any and all tips would be helpful! Thanks :).
One thing I've seen on anon profiles, that is semi helpful, though I actually haven't done on my own (for some reason lol) is any OOC notes on your writing / style. Like, if on your public profile, you have how many paragraphs you get out, when you're online, etc. etc., I've seen some anon profiles with those things on there.

Some people don't like RPing with anonymous characters! Just be aware of this beforehand that you may have some people who choose not to RP with that specific profile (though there are a lot of people that do, so this shouldn't be too awful of an issue tbh); On this note, some people might ask to see your public profile regardless before they start RPing with you; Whether you oblige is completely up to you :>

Otherwise, I personally haven't noticed much of a difference between how people react to my anonymous v public character profiles. I lay them out pretty much / exactly the same, because I know what information I like to see / have out there about my characters. So far though everyone I've interacted with on my anonymous characters has been quite nice :>

I wish you luck on this endeavor though! <3
JoJoApples Topic Starter

DarkCrow wrote:
One thing I've seen on anon profiles, that is semi helpful, though I actually haven't done on my own (for some reason lol) is any OOC notes on your writing / style. Like, if on your public profile, you have how many paragraphs you get out, when you're online, etc. etc., I've seen some anon profiles with those things on there.

Some people don't like RPing with anonymous characters! Just be aware of this beforehand that you may have some people who choose not to RP with that specific profile (though there are a lot of people that do, so this shouldn't be too awful of an issue tbh); On this note, some people might ask to see your public profile regardless before they start RPing with you; Whether you oblige is completely up to you :>

Otherwise, I personally haven't noticed much of a difference between how people react to my anonymous v public character profiles. I lay them out pretty much / exactly the same, because I know what information I like to see / have out there about my characters. So far though everyone I've interacted with on my anonymous characters has been quite nice :>

I wish you luck on this endeavor though! <3

This is very helpful! Thank you!
Rogue-Scribe

Quote:
How to make an Anon Character

You select that button that says ‘anonymous’ when you create your character.

;) :D
JoJoApples Topic Starter

ShadowWeaver wrote:
Quote:
How to make an Anon Character

You select that button that says ‘anonymous’ when you create your character.

;) :D
oh haha. Lol. I see what you did there.
Rogue-Scribe

Sorry, I couldn’t resist... :)
JoJoApples Topic Starter

ShadowWeaver wrote:
Sorry, I couldn’t resist... :)

;) it was pretty funnt tbh lol.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » How to make an Anon character?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus