Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » ♣️TA♣️ (closed)

Ulysses (played by PANGAEA)

[Ulysses is off duty for a week, finding himself miserable when he's not busy. He decides to make a trip to Norway since he has his own cabin there. It's a habit for him to wander out at night, but even so, he never gets lost and always has his mask secured in his face. This trip of his may actually be a great turn for him..] (Yes, romance.)

Looking for a persistent girl around 19. It'll be hard to get through Ulysses skull, so she also must be clever,a fighter, can be good in combat, and not easily influenced.

You may PM or KIK me. Username is on profile or we could do it on the forum. Whatever you choose.
Claire stumbled upon the boy prancing around the woods and slowly crept up on his, when she was close enough she tapped him on the shoulder and spoke to him in a hushed tone. "Hello. What are you doing way out here in the woods?"
Ulysses (played by PANGAEA) Topic Starter

Quick to action, he grasped her wrist in a tight grip as he whirled around. He forcefully pushed her hand back, ready to snap her wrist if she made the wrong move then pulled out his pistol, pushing the cold barrel against her temple.
"Start with your history," he commanded, clicking a bullet into place. A girl doesn't just appear out of the forest, she could be anyone. In a sense, he was glad. He hated being off duty anyway.
Claire breathed heavily. "Born and raised in Chicago, moved to the forest and lived there ever since with my older brother, now deceased. I did some work for the-" She cut herself off and looked down. "Some people." She looked up into the crazy man's eyes. "Who are you?" She struggle a bit from the firm grasp to her neck the relaxed figuring she wasn't getting out of this guy's iron grip.

He raised a brow underneath his mask then sighed, letting her go, "Haven't you ever been taught not to sneak up on someone?"
His hand wielding the gun fell to his side, examining her as he placed it back into it's pocket.
She laughed. "Well how the hell am I supposed to know they have a freaking gun!" She shook her head chuckling. "So who are? I mean, I kind of know you are in some division of the military? Right? Or are you some sort of spy?" She shook her he's knowing she won't get an answer. "Sow here do you live?" She tried looking over his shoulder but only so trees.

"That's not your concern," he swiped his hair from the center of his mask, "You shouldn't be out here anyway."
This is why he shouldn't be off duty.. He'd try and find an excuse to kill someone who was supposedly after him. He sighed, staring into the trees as if there was something specific he was looking at. He was getting a bit uncomfortable having this girl eying him.
"Oh but it is my concern, you just stuck a gun to my head, you kind of owe me." She was about to say something else until a bullet barely missed her left ear and struck a tree cracking it. "We need to move now!" She grabbed the boy's hand and sprinted through the forest dodging trees while she ran. She stopped when they reached a hit of some sort and she sucked in it.

Ulysses growled under his breath as he snatched his hand away from her. This girl was becoming much more trouble than she's worth.
"Why don't you explain that to me," he snarled at her, gesturing back toward where she got fired at.
"No time to explain just run!" She ducked back down in cover when three bullets missed her head by millimeters. Out of nowhere a man behind Claire put a gun to her throat and a gloves hand around her mouth. Claire struggled against the man's grip but to no avail.

Almost by instinct, Ulysses had a the barrel of his silenced pistol against his temple in a mere second. Even though the strange man had her at point blank range, Ulysses still had the advantage. He was much faster to react, but before he would kill the man, he would interrogate.

As he'd asked before with the girl he spoke impressively, clicking the bullet in place, "Start with your history."
The man smirked. "Ha! You honestly think you are going to make me talk by putting a gun to my head? I've been in worse positions." While the man was off guard Claire brought her left elbow into the man's gut then raised her right leg and place it on the Nan's neck the squeezed. "I suggest you answer the man's question." She had a smile on her face.

In seeing that she'd handled it quite well, he sheathed his gun, pulling out a small blade right after.
Without a word he took one of the man's hands, spreading his fingers so that he'd get a clean cut.
He commanded again in a harsher tone this time,"Start with your history."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » ♣️TA♣️ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus