Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to a Kappa Omega Kappa frat party (open)

Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charly smiled and blushed as she looked down at her feet. "Um... thank you..." She said meekly before looking back up to Eren. She liked compliments... she liked it when guys liked her.

She nervously sipped at her drink, suddenly taking a gulp draining the glass of all but the ice. She had to turn quickly as some guy dancing stepped back off balance and nearly knocked her over. She managed not to fall over but her heels did click about as she staggered. The guy looked at her and apologized as he waved at the bartender. "I'm sorry miss... your next drink is on me."

Charly took a deep breath and it seemed like no time at all that a fresh glass was pressed into her hand. She took a step back to where Eren stood and said, "Yes, let's go outside before I get trampled."
Eren glared at the guy who knocked into her but stopped as she returned and accepted to go outside, smiling at her as he began making his way through the drunk crowds before getting to the porch of the house, a more quiet zone compared to the inside, he then turned to the blonde and smiled "So..Charly. Where do you currently go to tthen if you're not going to this college?" He asked her as he took a sip of his beer as he felt the need to want know more about the girl unlike anyone else he's met, she had the party girl attitude he found he kind of liked in a girl

Charly walked over to the end of the long porch of the old house before turning around. She wrapped her arm around a post and leaned back against the rail. She sipped at her drink and coughed a little. This one was considerably stronger than the last.

"I uh... I go to Oakwood High... " she said as she blinked. She smiled at Eren as she shivered from a slight breeze of the chill night air.
"Oakwood high really? I heard that place..you know what forget the rumours." Eren said with a smile as he soon noticed her light shiver "Oh hey here." He took off the jacket he'd been wearing and handed it to her "I see you shivering go ahead and put it on." He said with a happy expression as he got slightly close to the blonde and help put on the jacket "There. How does it feel? Is it warm and comfortable enough for you miss Oakwood high" he laughed jokingly as he had the last of his beer "I'm only messing with you"

"Well I only have been going there since after the winter break. We just moved to the area..." She looked up to Eren's eyes as he stepped closer, sipping her drink and letting her lips linger on the edge of the glass. The drink didn't burn so much this time.

The jacket felt good. She had only worn one of her sister's dresses in hopes of being noticed. It was fine for earlier in the day when it was warmer. Not so much now after dark in the chill breeze. "Thank you... " she said as she kept her eyes on his. She smiled and laughed slightly, her nose crinkling as it does. "I was going to say yes, but since you are messing with me, I'll say it could be warmer and more comfortable..."

(an hour later)

Charlene came back in the party after stepping out with Eren for a quick moment. she went to the bar and it seemed the bartender knew what she wanted. "No beer this time?" he asked. "No, just my drink. Charlene answered. She thanked him as she turned around and sipped it, looking to see of there was anybody else interesting at this party.
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

Dex and Damion just came down stairs after a tag-team event and headed for the bar.

“I’ll be damned! Charly is here!“ Damion said. The brothers stepped to the bar each side of her. “Hey lady! Didn't know you partied at KOK.”Dex said.

Damion took a look at her and gave her a quick look over and said, “You've been busy already I see.” He raised an eyebrow as he finished talking. Dex asked her, “What are you drinking?”

“Oh hey guys!” Charly said, quite a big buzzed as she swirled her drink. She probably was a bit rough-looking due to her make-out Session with Eren. “Um... rum and coke.. though I think its 151 and coke.” she said as she twirled a lock of her blonde hair with her finger of her free hand.

Dex gave the bartender a look and he immediately made three drinks. One for Charly that was Bacardi 151 and coke, and two for the brothers that were Bundaberg Red with Coke.

Damion took the first glass and handed it to Charly before picking his up. Dex picked his up and sipped it before asking Charly, “Why don’t we all dance?”
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber wore a green top that shows her belly with the matching skirt that curves her body nice with her long soft black hair in a bun with a diamond in her navel with her bronze skin that shines in the evening light with her royal blue eyes with the smell of her perfume and shampoo wearing a nice pair of pumps wearing her make up perfectly she wore her MicheaL kors watch. She is the most beautiful girl around around. With her perfect braces smile. She got out of her dodge challenger And locked the car

“Mmm.. I like how you guys think...” Charly said as she drained her partially-drank glass and went to set it on the bar but missed. Fortunately it didn’t break but it did make some noise.

“Lesh dance...” she said in an obviously drunken voice. She slid her free arm around Dexters waist and gave him a hip bump while trying not to spill her full drink.

Dexter slid his free arm around Charly and they started to bump as they moved into the crowded dance floor. He could see Charly was getting pretty drunk and he wasn’t sure she would last too much longer.

Damion smiled as he watched Dexter slip away with Charly in arm. He went and looked out the door of the house when he heard a mean growl of a car pull up.. “Hey guys, Amber Diaz is here! She really likes to party!” A cheer went up from all the guys who knew Amber. She was pretty popular

Damion watched her get out of her car in her tight green top and clingy miniskirt. He went sprinting down the steps and walked up to Amber. “Hey babe! You are looking hot tonight!” Damion said as he took some photos of her by her car.

Amber smiled looking at saying those nice things she said, when she walked in the party she heard a lot of whistles coming from the guys she went to pour her self a cup of ginger ale to drink she was feeling happy she was glad that her uncle let her go to this party since she is 18 years old she notice a lot of guys checking her out but she wasn't going to get her heart broken tonight

Charly leaned against Dexter as they ‘danced’. She did well not to spill her drink on herself or Dexter. She wasn’t sure, but as she lay her head against Dexter, she thought she saw Amber Diaz walk in

“Hey Amber! Woo Hoo! Party girl is in the house! She yelled out. She immediately downed her drink and dropped the glass and started bumping with Dexter. Charly was letting it all out at this KOK Party!

Amber was on the dance floor she was very good at dancing she left the crowd speechless as the guys looked at her dance

Damion got out there and danced and was bumping Amber on the floor as the trance-rave music played. Amber was quite a looker and mover, and it seemed the two had a bit of chemestry with their moves. He enjoyed seeing her shake her booty and a few guys had gotten their phones out to video her dancing...

Dex kept hold of the drunk Charly and as they went, he could see she was going to need to lie down a bit.

Amber I didn't know you could dance so well, let's just say I did take a Salas dancing class over the summer break. She twirled she grabbed a rose let's tango Damion she gives him the rose as she moved her hips to the music my hips don't lie when the music playing she giggled

Damion smiled as he started doing the tango with Amber. "True that, your hips can really gyrate when you get excited." he said as they started to burn up the dance floor. He gave Amber a spin and smacked her butt before turning her back the other way. "Who's your boyfriend these days?" he asked as he drew her up close to look into her deep blue eyes.

- - -

Dexter was really doing most of the work with Charly. "Hey, you still with me?" he asked as he held her close. There was no way they could keep up with Amber.

Amber me and Jake are just friends, I had a boyfriend years ago but he cheated on me with over 40 different females so I broke up with him I rather not have a broken heart again because it hurts a lot but im over it besides you are real sweet guy and my uncle wants to meet you but you can't hurt me in any sort of way. She felt a slap on her but she giggle as she grabbed the rose. We should do this more often and one thing you didn't knowaboutme I do like dancing alone but knowi can dance with someone who loves dancing as much I do but. I know your brother is a little jealous. She looked in his eyes. But your right about that

Amber me and Jake are just friends, I had a boyfriend years ago but he cheated on me with over 40 different females so I broke up with him I rather not have a broken heart again because it hurts a lot but im over it besides you are real sweet guy and my uncle wants to meet you but you can't hurt me in any sort of way. She felt a slap on her but she giggle as she grabbed the rose. We should do this more often and one thing you didn't knowaboutme I do like dancing alone but knowi can dance with someone who loves dancing as much I do but. I know your brother is a little jealous. She looked in his eyes. But your right about that

Charly was getting loose and loud with her alcohol-fueled whoops, and she teetered on her heels as she sloppily danced with Dexter. She looked up to his face as he held her and said in a rough voice...

“You’re cute....” she nuzzled her face into Dexter’s chest and basically leaned into him, giving up any semblance of dancing. She had already stepped out once with Eren but she wouldn’t mind slipping away again with Dexter...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to a Kappa Omega Kappa frat party (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus