Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » What will you make of this one 1X1 (Private)

Tsuki Rhuu (played by Cookiechan)

The fair skinned girl couldn't help but sigh in content as she sat in a bar of some description, holding a cocktail of some description in her hand she looked around the desolate place her brown eyes falling on the bartender who rolled his eyes as he cleaned a glass "You know Tsuki, your reputation is bad for business" he spoke some scorn in his face as he brushed a strand of grey hair from his knowing silver eyes, eyes that held many secrets.

Tsuki giggled devilishly as her eyes glanced at the aging man and she shrugged, brushing some imaginary crumbs off her plain black dress, it looked like she was about to attend a funeral if not for the malicious look in those evil brown eyes. "Not my fault I happen to kill for a living" She retorted and stood in a smooth motion, walking to the bar and resting her elbows on the counter "Just be lucky you make a good cocktail or you'd end up like him" at that she gestured to the bloody corpse behind the bar, he was unfortunate enough to spank her ass as she walked by and thus the bar was empty in a matter of seconds.

Today was going well so far, she had one kill under her belt for today, had a good drink made by her favourite bartender and some nice music playing in the background. Nothing could improve this mood at the moment.
Lea Miji (played by PandaGirl)

((My character is a little violent, so tell me when it crosses the line.))
Lea walked down the deserted street and wiped her bloody hands on her black skinny jeans. She had been walking down the street when sirens blared and a police car came screeching down the road, greatly annoying Lea. She stepped out in the middle of the road, causing the car to hit her and send her flying towards the wall. Pain is just weakness coming out of the body. she had told herself as the police man hurried out of the car and over to Lea. She had smiled and tore his neck off before he had time to blink. Lea hid his body in the nearby ally and tore his leg open, taking the meat out of the leg and started eating it. (If this is to gross tell me)

Lea reached a small deserted bar and kicked open the door, wiping her hands once more on her pants then going inside. "I want a Bloody Mary." she said tossing $10 on the counter and sitting beside the smiling girl leaning against the counter. Lea licked her lips, getting rid of the light red stains from her earlier snack.
Tsuki Rhuu (played by Cookiechan) Topic Starter

The half demons eyes darkened as a girl kicked open the doors, strolling in with what she could easily place as a feel of malicious intent. She should know, Tsuki shows it enough to recognize it when she sees it.

She did nothing but raise an eyebrow as she strolled to the bar ordering a bloody mary and the barkeep couldn't help but eye the new girl up carefully, before shooting a warning glance to Tsuki as if wondering what she was going to make of this situation. He knew better then to do anything Tsuki would regard as a bad move.

The appendages on top on her head were strange, and her scent smelt animalistic too. Meaning she was probably a werewolf. Suddenly the half demon grinned and burst out into a series of giggles swigging the last of her drink. "Make that two James" smirking she eyed up the girl and whistled impressed "You know girlie, most Human/ animal hybrids try to hide their ears or tail. Also most would be out the door upon setting eyes on me, you don't know who I am, do you?"

"Well, I know I haven't been living under a rock all my life. Word on the street is that your the infamous Tsuki Rhuu." Lea said. "As for my ears, I don't bother hiding them 'cause there is no point. Eventually someone will witness me having a "snack" and report it to the police, then I munch on the police too." Lea added as the bartender came back with her drink. Lea gave the tender $25 for the drink and a tip and started drinking it, watching the girl out of the side of her eye.

"So my name is known, looks like I achieved the first part of my goal" She giggled devilishly and sipped at her new drink, and eyeing up this wolf girl. her glowing crimson eyes almost seemed to brighten, maybe she wouldn't kill this girl after all, she was amusing Tsuki and decided to keep her around a little longer. "You know, usually people turn and run the other way, what made you walk in and stay? I could have killed you woman... but since I didn't, I think you owe me your name"

"Lea, Lea Miji. I don't scare easily." Lea said with a devious smile as she sipped her drink. Lea had honestly heard allot about Tsuki and personally, Tsuki inspired Lea to eat her first prey and now she eats them almost every time. "What exactly is your goal?" Lea asked intrigued.

"Goal? Hmm I never really thought about it" she replied pursing her lips momentarily and twirling her stirrer around in her drink, hearing the ice clink agaisnt the edges of the glass. "Mayhem and Mischief are really the things I think about" chuckling darkly she pointed to herself accusingly "Half demon remember, gotta stick to the stereotype" giving a knowing wink to Lea she sighed "You know, this is relaxing and all but I'm kind of missing the hunt at the moment" she looked outside to see the hustle and bustle of people and felt a longing, a longing to see their blood on the outside that was...

Lea nodded in agreement, the urge to kill and eat overwhelming now thanks to Tsuki. "I am too." Lea simply said as she raised her glass, drinking the last bit of the Bloody Mary and slamming the glass on the counter, shattering it.

Giggling, Lea turned back to Tsuki. Brushing her hair out of her own face, leaving a bloody mark. "It was a pleasure to meet you." Lea giggled as she walked out the door into the cool night, ready to kill and for her dinner, again.

Tsuki had no mind for dinner, but the killing bit did appeal to her in a sense. A sense of demon mischief that is. Saluting to the barkeep she chuckled maniacally and dashed out the door, the first person she saw her hand was suddenly buried in their chest, ripping his heart out in the blink of an eye, which of course initiiated the usual screaming and running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

"Let the games begin" she giggled throwing away the heart and looking at her blood soaked hand.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » What will you make of this one 1X1 (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus