Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Mysterious Master (Skyrim - 1x1/Possi (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

The Dragonborn has long been a popular figure in Nordic legends; the man born in a mortal body, but with the soul of a dragon, the only person who could permanently slay a dragon by devouring its soul. Much like the dragons, the Dragonborn was thought to be nothing more than a legend, just something made up by the ancient Nords. That's what people thought until late 4E201, soon after the destruction of Helgen, a Dragonborn had appeared to combat the recently reappearing dragons. Ja'vassa was that Dragonborn; after discovering his heritage, he vowed to use his newfound powers to their fullest extent. Under guidance of the Greybeards, Ja'vassa had become a master of the Way of the Voice, combine that with his mastery over magic and his skill in weapons combat, the Khajiit had become both feared and praised across Skyrim and even beyond its borders. After slaying countless dragons and even the World-Eater himself, Ja'vassa had managed to become a celebrated hero in spite of his Khajiiti heritage. After Alduin was a done deal, Ja'vassa had unfortunately found himself in less savory endeavors, he had aligned himself with the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, and more notable, the Volkihar Clan of vampires where he would assume the mantle of a Vampire Lord.

After obtaining the blood of the Vampire Lord, the Khajiit had dedicated himself to studying the history of Skyrim, Tamriel, and of course, he would continue studying magic, hoping to perfect it as much as he could. During this time, he worked as a mercenary, keeping up his heroic persona while working with the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild in the shadows. However, without prior warning, the Dragonborn had suddenly disappeared without a trace. His body had never been discovered and since he had disappeared, no one has found a trace of him. Strangely, his house in the Falkreath hold has always been guarded by a duo of incredibly strong Ash Guardians and an even more powerful dragon. The smell of fresh food always permeates the place, yet the Khajiit is never seen. No one is quite sure what happened; he wasn't killed, at least not that anyone was of, yet he wasn't in Skyrim or even on Solstheim anymore. Some rumored that he left to explore the planes of Oblivion, others claim that perhaps he's exploring the rest of Tamriel, some have even gone so far as to claim he's left Tamriel in order to research the other continents, like Akavir and Atmora. There are many theories, but so few answers.

This would change nearly [100-500] years later where he would once again show up in Skyrim, having been discovered by a [group of] traveler(s)... actually, it was the other way around. During one of their adventures, they were the unfortunate victim of a [bandit/animal/dragon/vampire/etc] attack, and though they were skilled warriors, numbers do overwhelm. Fortunately, Ja'vassa had shown up at the right time, successfully taking out what had ailed them. Much to the surprise of the adventurer(s), this savior had turned out to be that very Dragonborn that disappeared years ago. It turns out he was indeed exploring the other provinces in Tamriel and had plans to visit Akavir in the near future, but chose to return to Skyrim to further his studies on the Dwemer and ancient Dragon Cult. Not only were they hoping to study under this immortal Khajiit, but grateful for the fact that he save their lives, they decided to follow him, serving as Ja'vassa's apprentice(s). What will happen from here?

Alright, messy plot aside, what I'm looking for is for someone (or a group of 2-6 people) to join me on an adventure through Skyrim and perhaps beyond. I'm looking for the other characters to play the roles of apprentices to Ja'vassa where they would try to learn whatever they could from them. Perhaps your character is an aspiring mage, thief, or even an assassin, perhaps they're a vampire seeking to control their abilities, or maybe your character's Dragonborn (only ONE Dragonborn will be accepted, however.) as well, though they just don't know it yet; perhaps they had even assumed that Ja'vassa himself was nothing more than a myth, at least until they meet up. I'm open to plenty of other possibilities as well. I'm mostly looking for platonic master-apprentice/mentor-student bonds to form, but I'm not against a romance forming, just keep in mind that isn't the end goal for the RP. This can be a 1x1 or a group (2-6 people) RP, depends on what everyone wants. This can be done through the RPR or on Discord (find me @Snorlax#6955). I don't have too many requirements for RP, all I ask is for at least one paragraph per post; I don't need gobs of text, just something to work with and I'd request some patience, I am not a fast RPer, at all. If you're still here, please PM me!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello. I am an avid player of Skyrim and would love to do this. I would enjoy being able to do a Dragonborn but I wouldn't mind being a wood elf archer or the like instead.
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

Picklesrgreat22 wrote:
Hello. I am an avid player of Skyrim and would love to do this. I would enjoy being able to do a Dragonborn but I wouldn't mind being a wood elf archer or the like instead.

Hey! If you'd like, please PM me! If you want to play Dragonborn, I'd like to request a convincing backstory for them.
I would love to. I did make a character assuming I would play a companion though. I would not mind sticking with that if you want to be he Dragonborn.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Mysterious Master (Skyrim - 1x1/Possi (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus