Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Is it just me or...?

LittleMouse Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
I've actually had this problem recently too. Every rp I have started in recent time has made it only a few posts in and just stopped. A few entered the planning stages and never made it any further, and several prompts I have made were seemingly never noticed.

I'm trying to believe it must be the time of year but it still becomes discouraging.

It might be because it’s fall and like I said, I know a lot of people attend school whether it be high school or college and that takes up a lot of time
I too have had that problem and mine is mostly because I work Monday through Friday so making my replies only on the weekends unless I have the energy and am not totally drained I try to get replies during the work week. Luckily winter is just around the corner which means I have more time to work on replies. But most of my problem is patient people luckily I have a few that understand but when I get a new character designed and ready to go finding someone to use them in it can be a pain sometimes.
LittleMouse Topic Starter

Lanx12 wrote:
I too have had that problem and mine is mostly because I work Monday through Friday so making my replies only on the weekends unless I have the energy and am not totally drained I try to get replies during the work week. Luckily winter is just around the corner which means I have more time to work on replies. But most of my problem is patient people luckily I have a few that understand but when I get a new character designed and ready to go finding someone to use them in it can be a pain sometimes.

You know I’m pretty patient but if it’s been a little while I’ll nicely Boop lol

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Is it just me or...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus