Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Cutting ties with friends?

I tried to remove a character of mine as a "Friend Of" a couple of people, but the page did not update as showing that they were removed, though it said that the connection was removed. Why is it still showing this way?
Just curious! Was wondering if this was normal or if someone had to 'ok' the break of this connection or what. No amount of CTRL-F5ing has helped me in the matter, so I've been entirely unsure.

Sanne Moderator

It's definitely a bug! Good catch. :3 Want to go ahead and file the big report for it? I think (but am not sure) it can get you an accolade!

What happened to me was that I removed a friend under "Friend Of". Instead of removing the Friend Of, it removed that alt under the "Friends" list. The result is that my Friends list is cleared of that particular alt, but remains on the Friends Of list.
Kim Site Admin

You can definitely get accolades for reporting things like this! Thank you for doing so. :)

I've been slightly behind on fixing reported bugs lately, we had a few complicated nasties that popped up and took a longer time to fix, and in the meanwhile I've got a bit of a backlog. This is an important feature though, so I will make sure to get at it as fast as possible.
Ethan Topic Starter

I had no idea I could file a bug report! Then again, I can be pretty bad at digging through a website to find things and I normally don't have the time.

I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not, so thanks for letting me know! I went ahead and filed a small bug report, as you now know about this and are aware of it. :)
Kim Site Admin

It mentions bug reports right on the home page, but it kind of gets overlooked. I need to make a big huge honking button somewhere. ;)

In other news, I think I may have found and fixed the error. It was just the tiniest thing. Give it a try and let me know if that solved your issue?
Ethan Topic Starter

The issue has been solved! My RPR Kingdom is safe once again!
Sanne Moderator

Ethan wrote:
The issue has been solved! My RPR Kingdom is safe once again!

AND you got a shiny trophy for it too!!!
Good that it was fixed! I've never had that issue before, that's odd. o:

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Cutting ties with friends?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus