Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonjour!

No, I don't dpeak French... But I'm learning.

So... hello there! I decided to postpone my intro till I made some characters and got into the swing of things around here. Feel free to check my charries out.
I'm new to serious roleplay, and I'm open to pretty much anything and everything right now. As a quick warning, English isn't my first language.
PANGAEA

Hello there!! Welcome to RPR! I'll be glad to RP with some of your characters! You can choose any of mine to RP with. ☆ミ☆彡o(^^o)
illantis Topic Starter

SpilledInk wrote:
Hello there!! Welcome to RPR! I'll be glad to RP with some of your characters! You can choose any of mine to RP with. ☆ミ☆彡o(^^o)

I'll pm you :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you are having fun and making lots of new friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
French is fun! :D Hope you are enjoying yourself here on RPR and welcome!
Welcome to RPR Illantis! Hopefully you've been finding things to your liking! Don't worry about English not being your first language, I can think of a handful around RPR that don't have English as a first language. :3
illantis Topic Starter

Thank you all! I'm starting to get used to this (why didn't I join earlier?) :)
illantis wrote:

You are welcome! (And I totally asked myself that same thing when I joined XD )
illantis Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
illantis wrote:

Yup, I missed the art trade entry due date by about a month, too D:
Don't worry :D We'll have another art trade set up in a few months, keep an eye out for it! <3
illantis Topic Starter

I definetly will! I was browsing through some submissions and WOW, there are some really talented people here!
Also, the new logo is stunning. :D
illantis wrote:
Highjinx wrote:
illantis wrote:

Yup, I missed the art trade entry due date by about a month, too D:

Like Loki said, a new one will be coming up soon! You'll catch that one, we'll love to have ya. :3
Hi there, Illantis! Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, indeed! My first language is Dutch, so my English is pretty flawed, but people here are very tolerable, so no worries! :D

I have to say, for not speaking English as your first language, you still type it out very well. Way better than I did when I first introduced myself. I'm still ashamed of that post.
illantis Topic Starter

You type it very well as well!
I think what I have trouble with is sayings and expressions, and I always check the dictionary just to make sure. :)
Typing is easier than speaking because when you type you can look over everything before clicking "post".

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonjour!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus