Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vengeance (1x1 with gamers)

(Just gonna post under Anthony cuz I have no "miscellaneous" character profiles and I can't post as myself :P)

Tolora was sitting under the shade of a tree in the park, listening with her heightened senses to the activity around her. She was waiting; she didn't know who she was waiting for or even what she was waiting for, but she was waiting. She was waiting for her mother's killer even though she didn't know what he looked like or who he was. It had happened a week ago, and although she had no idea what he looked like, she had his scent. She would know if he passed by.
So Tolora waited, her unusual white and back striped hair catching much attention from the passerby.
Spero Fors (played by Inkliest)

((That's fine, I haven't really finished this guy at all so I'm going to be using Spero for Shion Sha' Shajiir))

Shion Sha' Shajiir, commonly refered to as Shion or Cat, walked out of a coffee shop across from the park she studied at every day. With a coffee in one hand and a European History textbook in another, Shion crossed the street and walked into the park, taking a seat on her favorite bench. It was in a perfect spot. It was in the middle of the park and a nearby tree gave it a nice bit of shade.

Shion sat on her bench, mostly ignoring the stranger next to her, and opened her book. Although she was studying, her twitching cat-like ears picked up all of the sounds throughout the park. That was another reason why she liked this spot.
Anthony Goodeall (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Tolora glanced over, opening an eye as she studied the girl next to her and sniffed the air discreetly. Nope, that wasn't the person she was looking for.
She glanced over at what was on the girl's screen more out of curiosity than anything.
"I always thought history was boring."
Spero Fors (played by Inkliest)

"Oh yes, an epic battle of three hundred on thousands is just so boring. The running of a man across his country to warn of an attack is boring. Most boring of all, though, is the emperor who played the violin in the middle of the place as his kingdom litterally burned down around him." The cat-eared woman smiled and gave a little giggle. "History is really fun when you know what to study!"

Shion Sha' Shajiir put the book away and repositioned herself to look at her more easily. "If critisizing history is a thing of your's then you might want a different bench for now on. I come here every day," she said proudly as she tipped up her nose.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vengeance (1x1 with gamers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus