Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Downtown Cafe (closed)

Nancy (played anonymously)

((
Clyde Whistler wrote:
((How did she know our characters were in a relationship? Well, in our Rp, at least))

Even I didn't know that 😂
))
Nancy (played anonymously)

To which, the cat's whiskers grew, grinch-like from her smile, a little too Cheshire from riding out a smug guess. Her acrylics even tapped the rim of her Americano connivingly, 'I'm like Mystic Meg with this shit or something. You guys look cute though, like one of those Instagram couples.'

Nancy's smile held as Dimitri left, but of course she'd hatchet a thumb at the door and mouth 'definitely a machiatto man,' to clue everyone in on her diagnosis.

Americano woman however had a drink and a donut to pay for, a feat she managed without pouring more candy from the bowl into the purse. Any who asked or looked too long would've been met with Nancy's spade chin, furore and a defensive it's for my kid, a fact she wouldn't be sticking around much longer for them to verify.
'Arieo' Leonarieo (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

The girl let out a slight huff as she glanced at her father, who was now plating up the shortcake. She rubbed her forehead before she looked back forward to see who was next. She waited for a word to be said or an order to be placed, watching her father from the corner of her eye.

Once he was done he snaked his fragile body through the gap in the counter and headed over to Lux's seat like Sarah had done before. "Shotcake?" she smiled.
Lux (played by JoJoApples)

"Oh thank you!" Lux smiled at Sarahs father. He was happy to receive his shortcake, and he eagerly picked up his fork to eat it. With a content smile, he took a bite, and was very pleased with it,"yum!" He hummed.

He took a sip of his mocha.

"Its delightful!" He said to Sarahs father,"Im so happy I found this place."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He got up and went to sit next to Athena, putting a hand on her lap, if that was okay with her. "How have you been, Athena?" he asked, while smiling, observing her costume. His arms had well-toned muscles, as well as his chest and stomach
Grombrindal The Whit (played by Cactus_Jones)

Grombrindal had gone to the counter to order a simple black coffee. He liked black coffee because it had a strong taste like his beer so it was one of his few favorite liquids that wasn't alcohol.
Athena Kaska (played by KosMos07)

Athena smiled, watching those enter and leave the coffee shop, before returning her attention to Clyde. "Of course I did, my word is my bond. Felicia uses this against me....a lot." Making a face, she was glad she had forgone the wings. Those would've been not only cumbersome but a hassle for those around her.

Looking back towards the counter, she noticed her cake and went to grab it. Glad she didn't require a utensil as she held up the cinnamon cake to Clyde. "Want a bite?" All she was waiting for now was her latte and then she had agreed to meet Felicia.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He smiled. "You look cute" he said, as he looked at the cake. "I'm fine, i'll get my own" he nodded.

((Should they be in a relationship?))
'Arieo' Leonarieo (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

Sorry but this thread is now closed and I ask that no one responds any further.

Some people haven't bothered to read some of my rules located within the first post, and some have also godmodded and skipped ahead without even waiting from a response.

I am no longer able to respond as I cannot work my way around this godmodding situation. And without its owner, the cafe is unable to stay open or functioning.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Downtown Cafe (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus