Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Some rubbish roleplay :)

Being who she was, Amira had dealt with a lot of cat-calling in her time. In fact, she dealt with it every Saturday night on her way home from some scandalous nightclub that she'd been to in some scandalous dress with a pair of scandalously high shoes. Scandalous was a good way to describe the vampiress, actually. Although, it was very rare that she actually got drunk on those nights. The clubbing was just an excuse for her to get some pretty little airhead by themselves in order to shove her teeth into one of their jugulars to provide some sort of relief from the ever-growing headache that pounded between her eyes.

'Mira had had hunters on her before and, evidently, had survived every encounter by the skin of her teeth. Yet, the one (or maybe ones? She hadn't worked it out yet) had been tracking her for weeks before she clocked on. She'd scolded herself for being so stupid when they'd first caught up with her. Even more so at the second time. Amira hadn't been planning on making it a third but, glancing at the person a few yards from her in as they stood outside of the noisiest nightclub around at 4 in the morning, Amira couldn't tell if they were truly intoxicated or if they were going to pull out some sort of silver to try and kill her. But, for now, she kept her pretty little face neutral, tossing her hair every now and then.
((Hey, I know I technically didn't write my HP backstory here, but you can consider it valid if this is indeed has to do with HP. It's so nice to see you.))

This mission was indeed really awkward and pathetic. Mostly because there had been a report about a death eater . It was quite a suprise, who would still bother being a death eater?It's a lost cause.Roland had to accept that some type of evil is just that ... not even funny dumb.

It was quite wierd for him to wear muggle party clothes, it was pretty unnatural, but at least he rocked it. He tried not to stick out of the crowd,though, so he didn't wear anything way too fancy. A bottom shirt that matched his ocean blue jeans,it looked well with his curly hair and slender build, a tag necklace hanging off his neck, his wand being hidden in one of his pockets. Roland was scanning the room for anybody that's unusual. When he saw....

"Are my eyes jaywalking or is that freaking Amira?" ,he thought to himself.It had been way too long, but it did look like her.Roland remembered no details... when was the last time when they met?He really couldn't remember.It's not like she'd be the death eater,but it's certainly a good idea to tell her about this.

It would be too obvious though, she was outside, so how could he talk to her without anybody else noticing?

He quickly ripped some paper from one of the menus, "These places don't need menus.", he thought to himself, as he quickly hid his hands under the table and magicked some writting up.Wandless magic wasn't as hard as one would think.

Roland walked up to Amira, mimmicking as like he was giving her his number, with a discrete "Hey".

"Sketchy people around here. Let's stick together!", said the note.

Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was inside having a drink and chatting to a few people here and there enjoying the time while she could. everyone looked amazing in there clothes however she wore a short pink belly top with denim jeans and a white Clion Down Jacket. she had heard rumors of a blood sucker hanging around here. so that was why she was there at the time, it annoyed her on how careless people could be around mundanes(humans).

she watched people as they got drunk and started to chat people up, not to keep the gazes of peoples eyes as she looked. she knew what a blood sucker looked like and what they didn't. a thought popped into her head " should i hunt them down and kill them for what they have done or should i wait to see what event happens next?" she wondered as she put her pale hand to her face sighing.

she touched her wolf ears rubbing them, which were hidden by the jackets hood. At times she had animal features which people called her a 'disgrace, freak, or weird' but she liked having the ability to choose wherever to be a hybrid with animal characteristics, full wolf or other times full human when she was around people not like her. she looked nice when she was in her hybrid form, she had brown hair and bright blue luminous piercing eyes, her body was naturally thin.

looking up she saw a guy doing weird things with his hands underneath the table exhaling she spoke " i see im not the only one here" she looked around to see if she saw anyone familiar. none. then looked back at the guy who was looking out the window.

Taz saw a person standing not too far away from the club, her eyes automatically enchanting her vision as she got a closer look from where she was sat. Taz watched and muttered "Vampires" getting up and starting to walk out of the club. not wanting to be anywhere near them.

she knew that when she got out of the club the vampire could see her and hear her, Taz stared at her " you better not harm anyone, and you better stay away from me you soulless bitch" she said allowed towards them.
Amira Teevan (played by ElizabethdeMedici) Topic Starter

Roland Targaryen wrote:
((Hey, I know I technically didn't write my HP backstory here, but you can consider it valid if this is indeed has to do with HP. It's so nice to see you.))

This mission was indeed really awkward and pathetic. Mostly because there had been a report about a death eater . It was quite a suprise, who would still bother being a death eater?It's a lost cause.Roland had to accept that some type of evil is just that ... not even funny dumb.

It was quite wierd for him to wear muggle party clothes, it was pretty unnatural, but at least he rocked it. He tried not to stick out of the crowd,though, so he didn't wear anything way too fancy. A bottom shirt that matched his ocean blue jeans,it looked well with his curly hair and slender build, a tag necklace hanging off his neck, his wand being hidden in one of his pockets. Roland was scanning the room for anybody that's unusual. When he saw....

"Are my eyes jaywalking or is that freaking Amira?" ,he thought to himself.It had been way too long, but it did look like her.Roland remembered no details... when was the last time when they met?He really couldn't remember.It's not like she'd be the death eater,but it's certainly a good idea to tell her about this.

It would be too obvious though, she was outside, so how could he talk to her without anybody else noticing?

He quickly ripped some paper from one of the menus, "These places don't need menus.", he thought to himself, as he quickly hid his hands under the table and magicked some writting up.Wandless magic wasn't as hard as one would think.

Roland walked up to Amira, mimmicking as like he was giving her his number, with a discrete "Hey".

"Sketchy people around here. Let's stick together!", said the note.

((Gonna reply to you on here and anyone else in messages because it makes it easier but it's fine. I pretty much know your character inside and out by now))

The rain that started to patter down was so fitting that Amira was surprised she wasn’t in a movie or something. It was going to soak her, she knew, yet she made no attempt to stop it. It wasn’t like she had any magic anyway. She’d snapped her wand hundreds of years ago when it had first stopped responding to her spells; it had been in a fit of rage. But she could still sense the magic in the people around. There were several, actually, including the person stood afar.

The paper that brushed her elbow made her jump and spun, suppressing the snarl that built up in defence. When she glanced over her shoulder, the figure was gone, a shiver running down the vampiress’ spine. Amira was silent for a moment as she turned back, staring at the face in front of her that she’d recognise anywhere. She kept silent at the foreign greeting, eyes sliding down to the bit of paper in her hand, brow arching in her own greeting before she let her lip curl back in mock disgust, making an act of throwing the paper at him, “As flattered as I am, sir, I think there might be some other helpless young woman you could prey on that’s slightly more drunk than me,”

"But please...They might be more drunk, but I guess that's just one more reason they can't hold a candle to you-", Roland chuckled,keeping the act was a bit hard when he probably had the worst ideas of... made up flirting?I mean, he didn't hate Amira, but flirting with her did make him uncomfortable.

He quickly glanced around, not being so sure which girls Amira had referred to, but there was her, they weren't completely alone as he'd hoped.

"I don't know what to think about her, is she trouble?", he thought to himself. Roland tried to make as much as out of just seeing her as he could, but he couldn't make anything relevant out of it."Can we... help you... with anything?", the question was half-heartedly genuine, the other half was about to tell her to just go back wherever she'd come from.The strange girl didn't really have any reason to like... be rude?Unless... Roland couldn't really make it out.Do they know each other? Did Amira make some enemies?
Amira Teevan (played by ElizabethdeMedici) Topic Starter

Amira couldn't help the soft snort that she made. Never would she have imagined Roland flirting with her, even if it was fake. It was enough to brighten up her mood considerably so that she faced him, studying his features for a moment before speaking, "You look well enough, Roly Poly,"

As his gaze drifted, Amira's smile dropped slightly. Especially as he spoke. Her head snapped towards the other girl, brows arching further before she stiffened at the mark on the woman's arm. She knew that mark. Had been branded with it herself during the war. Of course, it wasn't there now; a faint scar replacing where she'd forced someone to cut it out. That had been painful. Her hand reached out slightly to tap Roland's forearm in a silent gesture, gaze never leaving the dark mark. Death Eater.
He blushed, but he quickly realised there was no time for blushing.
"Oh, well, it has begun..", he thought to himself.Roland felt the tap and looked down at her arm, the person was a death eater. He was somewhat sure she might be the one he had been searching for."...Bloody hell, I can't even be straight forward, considering there are muggles in the club....She knows this... I can't break the secrecy ... if need be, I could just call the obliviators.", he thought to himself.

"Look.. you even have superior tastes.", he spoke to Amira playfully, slightly glancing at the tatoo."You sure wouldn't wear that tattoo, that thing is sooooo yesterday, more like.. .. 80s yesterday.", he was clearly trying to get a rise out of somebody.
"Nice try for vintage, though.You will fit in Aszkaban pretty well.The dark mark will go well with dementors, loneliness,dread and famine.",glanced Roland at the death eater.

He was getting his wand ready.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Some rubbish roleplay :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus