Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zombocalypse Rp? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Skylar Anne Hansen (played by TheCourtJester)

Hey so, I am looking for any Zombie Apocalypse rp, and if there isn't one going on right now that i can join, then perhaps some people would be interested in helping me make one? For some reason i seem to be really into the whole fighting for survival thing. I think I blame HighSchool of the Dead and World War Z, haha.
I have multiple characters built for a zombie apocalypse universe:
There's Anthony, Leon, Sanderson, and Randall and Joshua. Sometimes Nick, too.
I don't have an rp going right now, but I'm more than happy to help you make one! :3
Skylar Anne Hansen (played by TheCourtJester) Topic Starter

Oh my, such a zombie fan you are then!! :D It sounds wonderful!!
Lol yes, I am very much a zombie fan. I'm a hardcore Walking Dead addict and I've written my own novel about the zombie apocalypse, which was where everybody I listed except for Nick made their first appearance.

I honestly have no idea which of my characters would go best with skyler so just pick one and we can go from there xD

Ahaha then you would love this. My Father owns a military surplus store in Georgia, and The Walking Dead have been in there countless times buying numerous things, from police and military gear, to camping supplies, and MRE's.

And that is why I am wanting to RP a bit with Sky, i am trying to write my own novel as well. I have played All Flesh Must Be Eaten before and i just loved the story i had in it so i am basing it a bit on that, but i want to solidify Sky a bit more!
DUUUUUUUDE IM SO JEALOUS!! *dies from the awesomeness of actually coming into contact with twd*

I tried to convince my forensics team to go to Atlanta when we were there in Birmingham but would they listen? No

Lol yeah, the offered him to be a zombie, but he declined because he doesn't really like horror anything. When i found out and i freaked he decided the next time they visited he would ask if he or even if i could be a walker. Havent gotten a word though aha.

And i kind of like Leon :O BTW I am an artist and i saw you were looking for an artist ^^ I drew Sky's picture :D maybe when i get artsy again i can draw something!!
That would be a dream come true for me, sadly enough xD it would be awesome just to be there on the set of twd... *dreamy sigh*

Thanks. I love Leon.

And that would be awesome, thanks! I'm in a bit of a drawing rut myself and I've kinda lost my touch for drawing people :/ so now I'm kinda relying on the interwebs and other people to supply my artwork.

Drawing and writing is my life, you think i would be a manga artist by now!! xD ahaha

And we can rp when ever you feel like, we can move it to pms :D
Lol!
You're actually pretty good, you should consider it :3

But anyways- Leon it is?

Aww well such a sweetie you are ♥

Hehe do you mind givin me a lovely opening post? :D
Daww.

I suppose so. Are we doing pm or forum?

Pms would be awesome ^^ i get self conscious when a lot of people can look at my rps O.O
Lol ok.
I'll shoot you a pm real quick then (sorry if its not very prettyful, I'm not that great at opening posts xD)

I know the pain of that. I really dont like opening either xD
Lol ROCK PAPER SCISSORS~

Jk, I sent you the pm thingymabobber.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zombocalypse Rp? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus