Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF post apocalyptic romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kalen Caboudant (played anonymously)

So, I've recently made this boy, and I figure I'll break him in as soon as possible. It's my first time playing a vampire, but I'm fairly comfortable with the idea of this character.

SO with that being said, a little bit of background. I'd like some romance to happen, it doesn't have to be right away, or major since the plot I had in mind is super influenced by anime. I would like it to be there all the same. In terms of who Kalen is open to, he has a male preference, but women and any other gender ID are totally find by him. He's pretty lax, but might handle things differently depending on what ID the partner character goes by.

with all the stuff about romance out of the way, I present the plot:

The world has gone to hell. Food is becoming scarce, society has crumbled, toxins have flooded certain parts of the world making them uninhabitable in a vain attempt to kill a group of hellish invaders. The world has become overtaken by shadowy creatures that consume humans which take the form of nightmarish creatures. These are the end times. The only thing the remaining survivors can do is to live day by day and try to make the most of what time they may or may not have left. That's when your character finds that things might not be as simple as just surviving. Shadows close in trapping your character. It should be the end, but it isn't. By the grace of god a raven haired man swoops in to the rescue.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey, your plot sounds pretty fun! I’d totally be interested (unless you planned on a sad and terrible tragic ending because I’ll cry)!
PM me maybe?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF post apocalyptic romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus