Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP in almost ANYTHING (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Because I am bored. My other RPs seem to have died or are at a point where we have reached a wall sooooo....

I have several demon type females who all need some rping (though a few more than the rest) I have some dragon types, one lizard (who I really want to rp with), a naga, a shapeshifter, a few guardian spirits, and a few human types. You can look at their info on my page- most of them have pictures even!

If you want to rp, please reply here or send me a pm. Thanks a bunch!
I just made a dragon character yesterday and I'm really anxious to get him in an rp- I wrote a short story about him once, just a few pages long, and I've been fascinated with his character and subspecies ever since. His name's Karang. He can just about go with anything in any setting but he's designed for a more modern setting.
Minajerie Topic Starter

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
I just made a dragon character yesterday and I'm really anxious to get him in an rp- I wrote a short story about him once, just a few pages long, and I've been fascinated with his character and subspecies ever since. His name's Karang. He can just about go with anything in any setting but he's designed for a more modern setting.

He sounds cool. Besides, how can I say no when his page quotes Bill and Ted? Shoot me a PM and we can iron over who he should be tossed at, unless you have a particular character in mind to rp with?
Ze pm was shot.

I love bill and ted xD and it matches Karang so well, too, personality wise.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP in almost ANYTHING (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus