Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings Fellow RPers!

I am CJ and I am a fellow lover of Roleplaying and stories!! I have a few different characters, a vampire Necromancer, a mermaid, a half human half drow, and my newest addition, a zombie apocalypse character!!
Love stories with plot, maybe a bit of romantic interest (but for those strictly pm O^O ). Look through my characters, and send me a PM when you take an interest in one ;)
Kim Site Admin

Hi CourtJester! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask if you're a Furcadian player, or a former furcadian player? Your characters seemed so very familiar to me. :)
TheCourtJester Topic Starter

Yes I am indeed a Furc player, but haven't really been on it too much. I dont have all that much time to just stay and rp for hours on end, so i figured if it were on this site, then i could get to posting whenever i can :)
Kim Site Admin

I knew it! :D I think many of us are working on a similar theory of busy lives but not wanting to give up RP entirely.

Lol my most popular Character on Furcadia is Ithilwyn. I guess everyone is intrigued by her art or something, cause I am pretty damn sure no one sat there to read her journals.

And I am a house wife, so I am often running around and cleaning, and taking the puppies out, or cooking, and pretty much being at my husbands beck and call 24/7 so the only time I really get to rp is the weeeeee hours at night.
Hello there. I too am on Furcadia but it's gone down hill in the rp deprtment. Everyone just sits and whispers each other and rp's are few and far between if your lucky to find one. That is one of the reasons why I came here, I've been ill for awhile and I'm just now feelng well enough to start rping again. The only problem is that I haven't roleplayed in 5 years so I'm a bit rusty.

No worries, with the right RP partner than you can easily get back into it. And yeah that is why i am here, i cant find anyone worth while to rp with on Furc anymore, makes me want to cry.
Hello there TheCourtJester! I hope you're finding that RPR is exactly what you were looking for. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :) There are a lot of people from Furc on RPR, hopefully you'll find more people you know from there <3
Welcome CourtJester! LOVE your username! Hope you have a god time on RPR!
Welcome to RPR CourtJester! Hopefully you are finding this site to be just the thing you need. :3

@Loki: Yes i have noticed quite a few people are here from furc, and it is awesome!

@Rubix: Lol Thank you so much!! It is my screen name for a lot of things, and on this mmo i play on everyone calls me a guy..is it really that manly sounding?

@Highjinx: Right now the rp search is really slow. Guess not too many people are up for a zombie apocalypse rp :P
TheCourtJester wrote:
@Loki: Yes i have noticed quite a few people are here from furc, and it is awesome!

@Rubix: Lol Thank you so much!! It is my screen name for a lot of things, and on this mmo i play on everyone calls me a guy..is it really that manly sounding?

@Highjinx: Right now the rp search is really slow. Guess not too many people are up for a zombie apocalypse rp :P

Yeah, sometimes specific things get kind of hard to fish. Did you post to the forums or are you just going person to person? If you haven't gone to the forums (or if you have and only posted a short blurb) get specfic. Sometimes it seems like people are more likely to bite if you give them some kind of storyline idea to mull over.

Highjinx wrote:
TheCourtJester wrote:

Yeah, sometimes specific things get kind of hard to fish. Did you post to the forums or are you just going person to person? If you haven't gone to the forums (or if you have and only posted a short blurb) get specfic. Sometimes it seems like people are more likely to bite if you give them some kind of storyline idea to mull over.
Yeah i did post in the forums a week or so ago but yeah i think tomorrow i will definitely make a more detailed rp idea. Thank you for the help :)
TheCourtJester wrote:
Highjinx wrote:
TheCourtJester wrote:

Yeah i did post in the forums a week or so ago but yeah i think tomorrow i will definitely make a more detailed rp idea. Thank you for the help :)

No sweat, I hope someone bites :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings Fellow RPers!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus