Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for alien enthusiasts etc (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Helix (played by Ms_Draca)

A group of extraterrestrials became stranded on Earth ages ago. They can take the form of any living thing to camouflage themselves to avoid attacks from human who they found to be hostile creatures. They have adapted to Earth and take the form of animals and even humans to avoid attack from the native species of the planet. There have been sightings and they sometimes crop up in news reports along side bigfoot sightings, but most people don't believe they exist. The other character or characters if there is enough interest are not most people and try to find a shifter.

Modern times and tech with minor exceptions for the shifters in some cases. Though aliens the shifters have been on earth since roughly the 1600, but their lifespans are not quite that long and of the few that were allegedly captured none were able or willing to tell how they got to this planet or where they came from. One is said to have claimed that its family had lived in the woods it was found in for several generations.

Any questions, ask via pm and if it comes up a lot I'll address it in the thread.
Hunter Archill (played anonymously)

Hunter could always do something. Although he is a little high tech, he is based in modern times and is in no way god modded. Hunting a Shifter would definately be a thing in his job description, which is taking care of things like these. I know he is a bit advanced so it is totally understood if you pass up on this guy.
Helix (played by Ms_Draca) Topic Starter

Hunter should work fine.

I'd like to wait and see if anyone else is interested before starting the RP. I'd like a minimum of two characters other than my own before starting a thread. After a week the RP will start. Details can be discussed here or via pm.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for alien enthusiasts etc (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus