Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Loner With a Wild Side (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nori-Vea (played by Mernaga)

Nori's been... different his whole life. Shuffled between homes and schools, he's never lived somewhere long enough to make friends.
Even if he was, he wouldn't want to make any. If someone got close to him, they'd figure out he's a monster. A lycanthropic freak.
And who would ever want a friend like that?

An RP with a flexible setting. Can be modern, can be fantasy, with possibility of M/F or M/M romance. 1x1 RP. Character can be whatever you want, I can adjust the setting to fit pretty much anything. PM me if interested!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Taz

(( ill pm you now, just to see if its still up?))
Crystal (played by Finery226)

Hello?
Kate (played by Dafloof)

I like this :)
This sounds really interesting, would love to rp this with you if its still up
Won-Shik (played anonymously)

i’m interested if you’re looking
This sounds interesting! I'd love to rp if it's still open.
Hi, I am interested in doing this with you.
Bella (played by browneyed67943)

hi I'm interested
Hello! I am interested and would like to RP with you!
I'm definitely interested in this!
Hey! Was wondering if you wanted to rp this! I thought it would be a fun topic to write and if so you could check out Harley’s information and see if you want to get started. (I could change the ages or whatever if you want!)
Would love to RP this if it’s still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Loner With a Wild Side (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus