Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

"P-Probably because we a-aren't on any world y-you k-know."
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((What happened?))
Siren noticed this calmness, but decided not to address it. If she didn't want people to know what universes she's been in, so be it.
((Can you please read back? It's easier to understand that way.))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Ugh i have to go for a while ~ I'm going to the movie theater so idk when i'll be back on ;-; ))
((Have fun, and see you in a bit!))

((I could But I don’t feel like it))
((Fine, I'll copy and paste the important bits.))

((Or you could explain things in a nutshell))
((Or instead of forcing me to do this, you could just read it like a normal human being. I'll do it this once.
Ramoth had the window rolled down by Cosmos, outside the sun is setting and we are in a fir tree forest. She snaps a picture, and Siren confesses that we aren't in the world of Gifora Mystic High. Then, Ramoth claims that the only world she's been on is Earth but she says it in such a calm tone to where she just contradicts herself. Siren decides not to mention it.)

((Oh... ok. I didn’t force you to say it I just said I didn’t like to read all those posts I’ve missed. Never said I was forcing you or pushed you to do it))
((I just didn't want to type it all out but at the exact same time I didn't want you to be left behind.))

((Ok))
((it is sad that we cannot just have the car here and the others just come in whenever they like))
((Yeah.))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((( Ahhh sorry I'm lost ~ So is the car almost to the house?))
((Yeah.))
"Fine."
"W-We're al-almost there. L-Look outside."
"A-As far as I k-know, only Cino a-and L-Laz." The house, upon closer inspection, was a large wooden cottage with barely any windows and a second floor that seemed to have a balcony. Around the back, there was a beautiful garden that had a bunch of tiger lilies leading into it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus