"sorry, but no you may not, it is my secret"
((Yeah.))
"Fine."
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth looked up at being addressed. "Yes? "
"W-We're al-almost there. L-Look outside."
she waits now

She looked back out the window and saw a house that they were slowly getting closer too. "Oh it seems we are" She murmured thoughtfully. "Whose all there? "
"A-As far as I k-know, only Cino a-and L-Laz." The house, upon closer inspection, was a large wooden cottage with barely any windows and a second floor that seemed to have a balcony. Around the back, there was a beautiful garden that had a bunch of tiger lilies leading into it.
she waves happily

Ramoth nodded. "Oh so not many, who is Laz? " She asked curiously.
"That's her h-house. S-She's... a relative o-of mine? I t-think?"

"Makes sense" She looked at Siren. "Do you live with your sibling(s) or are they scattered? "
"I-I... I'd rather n-not talk about th-that." Her voice sounds cold but yet... sad.

Ramoth nodded, understanding flashing in her expression. "That is fine"
We pull up to the supposed 'driveway', but really it is just a non-grassy patch. You feel a jolt downwards, and that's it.

When the car had fully stopped she opened the door of the car and stepped out, her 6ft wings suddenly appearing on her back and flaring to their full span. "Ahh much better" She sighed happily as she grabbed her bag, slinging it on one shoulder.
Laz approaches the door of the house from inside. "Oh? Interesting..." The voice is almost identical to Siren's.
she goes to siren

She tilted her head, having to make sure Siren was still behind her for a second before she slowly walked up to the door, knocking.
Siren blushes, not used to this much of affection. "E-Eh..?"
Laz opened the door. Inside stood a tall brunnete, with hair that went down to her knees. Her skin was deathly pale, and her eyes were a mystic purple. She wore a large hoodie, with a purple darker than her eyes, and black leggings.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus