Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Dario (played by JetStorm)

Welcome to Grifora Mystic High,were all species are welcomed,either human or creature,we open you all with open arms.We have an entertaining school program that you may well enjoy.Our students are divided in houses,Dawn,Day,Dusk,and Night.We encourage our students to strive for success and to help them reach their goals in life.Bullying will NOTbe tolerated,first offence is suspension,second offence is being expelled.We hope to see you at our amazing school.

"What a load of crap." your friend said. "I am a human and I constantly get bullied at that school,and the teachers do nothing." your other friend said. "But what about the flyer,it-" you were cut off. "Its a lie." your friend told you.

[if interested,please send me or SkittyKitty a message for permission to join,you must explain your character to us,please
no mary sues]

Night-
Ramoth Silverblood played by Elisora

Lemon played by ClumsyLemon

Dawn

Dusk

Day
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

this sounds good, im also doing this to show people that this is still going and we need more people > XD
Doug (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Shadows Kill wrote:
this sounds good, im also doing this to show people that this is still going and we need more people > XD

can you tell others about this forum?
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Can I join?
Doug (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Elizabeth Daffron wrote:
Can I join?

yes just send me a message and tell me about your character and what house you'll be in.

Yeh, sure I can spread the word around it'll be like a post that will not go unnoticed as everyone in my group are wanting to know information about a few of these to that I'm currently helping out, like I just finished editing someone's group to make it look more professional and to set it up for them. My people in my group want to know how to applied to one or two of the Rp that you have created so far. I'll send you a pm of those who are interested if they still want to do it.

I'll show u something that I just finished which is the group rp I need opinions if anything im missing in it.

https://www.rprepository.com/g/Freedom-Academy
Alastor (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

(sure,we can now)

(okay folks,we are beginning...finally...)

Alastor,the vice principle of Gifora Mystic High,is moditering the school's halls,making sure no one decides to skip class. He honestly hates dealing with trouble makers and it stresses him out alot. After checking for students outside their class,he returns to his office,drinking a bit of tea while doing his job.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis was sitting in the back of a class. She was chewing her hair like she always did when she was nervous. She never liked starting school.. she didn’t know how people were going to act being there.

As the day went by,Alastor grew bored as heck,then he heard the lunch bell and decided to visit the cafeteria,since he had nothing better to do. As he walked down the halls he noticed a few kids back away from him,due to his reputation as a former overlord of Hell,but that was a long time ago.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes would’ve known Alastor. She was princess of demons and her father knew him from another kingdom.”Alastor!” She called running to him. He was a family friend of hers.

"Huh?" he heard someone say his name and he turned around and saw Celestria and gently hugged her. "How are you?" he asked her,he was very happy to see her.

“I’m great! Ayliah is the next one to rule after my dad.” Celes said.”So I’m here for your wonderful school.” She said happily.

"Its great to see you,cm'on lets go get lunch." he suggested and he bought her whatever food she wanted.

Celes smiled.”Ooh. Thanks.” She said.

((same didn't notice it stated lol))

Shadow walked through the corridors to the cafeteria where he saw other people getting food. He got something small but not to much it would make him vomit.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis didn’t have anything and found an empty table. She looked around and saw a fellow student talking to the principal. That’s the only one that would ever speak to him.

Alastor bought her what she wanted and hugged Celestria and left to get back to his job. He hated his job as a vice principle,it annoyed him when truoblesome kids act up and they have to go visit him.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth walked through the halls, watching the others going to get food, she followed them but didn't get any food, for she wasn't hungry and she sat at an empty table near a window, pulling a pencil and a sketchbook from her bag.

Celes smiled.”Thank you.” SHe said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus