Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

((Bye!))
((see ya))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((What I miss?))
"Basically. Not only will you sleep in the same room but you'll have to do the secret sharing together." Laz shrugged, secretly hoping she would get Siren, Yialu, or Vei.
((PM me who you want for it, and I'll do a dice roll to see if that's who you actually get. Of course, I'll do best out of three and if you roll your choice you get to keep them. If you don't you have to choose between the three. I'll notify people when someone is taken.))
Laz just stands around, a bit confused for what to do next. They needed Celes up here to start the drawing but it might be more convenient to go back down.
((Drawing in this sense meant 'an instance of selecting the winner or winners in a lottery or raffle.'))
((Greetings, everyone. I've bee given permission to join, but have no idea what's happening. Could somebody fill me in?))
((Right now the girls are at a sleepover, and the boys can maybe go to an arcade or something.))
((Alright. My character is kind of genderless, but i'll figure it out.))
((Technically, so is Yialu. They're at the sleepover though.))
((Aight. My character is genderless, but i'll figure it out.))
((Good luck!))
((Thanks, i've gtg, though. I'll post tomorrow sometime.))
((Good night, and I'll be looking forward to it.))
((I DID A DUMB, HEADING OUT))
((I'm very confused.))
Appearing from thin air was a bag with a bunch of names in it. "Who wants to draw first?" Laz says.
((Who do you want?))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Who’s all there right now?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus