Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

((Good night, and I'll be looking forward to it.))
A small wisp of flame formed, quickly growing to human height as a humanoid figure stepped out, skin formed out of cracked stones and magma, with flames blazing from it's eyes. It looked around confusedly, uncertain as to where it was. ((I don't entirely care where it is, so it mainly depends on who replies first.))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi was at the front of the school. She saw some fire boy thing. She ignored it.
It looked at her before taking a more human form, it's skin, although tanned and charred, appeared like that of a normal person, and it's eyes were simply orange, instead of holding jets of flame. It was wearing clothes similar to pants and a t-shirt, although they were both formed from volcanic rock.

Adi wasn’t too surprised.
It walked towards her, as she seemed to be the only sentient creature nearby. It made several attempts to talk to her in different languages before settling on english. "Hello."

Adi looked at him before going back to her poetry book.
((I DID A DUMB, HEADING OUT))
((I'm very confused.))
she stretches, waiting
Appearing from thin air was a bag with a bunch of names in it. "Who wants to draw first?" Laz says.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes shot her hand up.”Me!!”
((Who do you want?))

((Who’s all there right now?))

((What are they doing again?))
((Cino, Ramoth, Laz are upstairs. We're pulling names from a bag to see who gets who. Who do you want as a partner to share a secret with and be in the same room?))

((Oh ok. Ramoth please ))
((Ramoth is already with Vei. Sorry, but I said people should PM me if they wanted to get the person they wanted first.))

((Aww man. Why not have three together?))
((I guess. Just complicates things a bit.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus