Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pen Pal (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“Even the dead get lonely.” -Unknown

I am the ghost of an older teen girl, and you are someone leaving a note for a recently deceased family member. You left a space at the bottom of the note for the person to write back if they could, but instead, I wrote back, and we got to talking through letters. The roleplay starts through letters, and then progresses to normal roleplaying format if you want, although if you want to say in letters for longer, I’m fine with that too.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Magic Realism
Genre Definition : Magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment
Long Term or Short Term : Long Term
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Any involving me as a girl
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : Older teenagers
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 9
Violence (0-10) : 4
Sexuality (0-10) : 3
Other(s) (Please List) : No other warnings I can think of at the moment
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I would like to do this roleplay if you're ok with that. Though I wanna know exactly how much sexuality 3 out of 10 is. Is that like cuddling and kissing? More or Less? You can also choose any of my characters since I don't really mind who I'll play and if you want I can make a new character backstory and all if you want something specific. Or if you just don't like the selection I have.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pen Pal (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus